LONESTAR WEEK 8/ 2 games left in regular season PLAY

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flag - I have not really been following so I am not sure

JR  -  I think H F and Deweyville will play in the superbowl Game , Winner could go either way

SR  -  I think H J for sure & Deweyville will play in the big game, HJ is good but do NOT ever count them D-ville Pirates out.

Never count out them D-ville Pirates. I didn't see Larry listed on here?

I think the cougars will take the pirates at least by 40. Thats what they have done to everyone else. My prediction for the superbowl will be Hampshire and Buna. Deweyville will get knocked out in the first round.

well after holding those Buna juniors to 19 points instead of 40 I think you better come to play against Deweyville as they scored 30 on us.  Today the Vidor junior team beat Warren Orange 54-24 and the Vidor Senior team won 31- 20.  I  hope everyone overlooks us in the playoffs because we will make it a long day for you if you do

Well as everyone probably knows the Buna Jr. team BEAT the Deweyville team 29/19 today. As I recall the Buna team beat the Vidor team and the Cougars are still un-defeated. I guess they will be the Superbowl Champs unless everyone else gets their game together. I really don't know what else to say except get ready for the play-offs and make sure your boys get plenty of rest before they face the cougars.

Guest cundixie

Congratulations to the Buna Jr. Tackle team!  Everyone counted you out before the season started and you prove them wrong week after week!  You guys played an awesome game today.  It looks like you are well on your way to the playoffs.  Ever heard that song "Bad to the Bone"?  Well these boys are!!!!

Buna JR Team did beat D-ville tonight,My hats off to them they came to play and deweyville did not

But as for the SR team Deweyville beat them 39 - 0 But unfortunately Deweyville Had to forfit because there cert. card were left in the coaches truck and his truck was in Alto. But I Think Buna SR team showed there true class tonight by forcing the issue that we forfit Rather then just playing the game . Any body else in this league would have just waved it and played the game, not like this forfit will hurt Deweyville they still will be in the playoff maybee even the superbowl. If the buna coaches wanted that win that bad , then I hope they enjoyed it because every body at the game seen who the better team was.

Buna JR Team did beat D-ville tonight,My hats off to them they came to play and deweyville did not

But as for the SR team Deweyville beat them 39 - 0 But unfortunately Deweyville Had to forfit because there cert. card were left in the coaches truck and his truck was in Alto. But I Think Buna SR team showed there true class tonight by forcing the issue that we forfit Rather then just playing the game . Any body else in this league would have just waved it and played the game, not like this forfit will hurt Deweyville they still will be in the playoff maybee even the superbowl. If the buna coaches wanted that win that bad , then I hope they enjoyed it because every body at the game seen who the better team was.

Maybe the coach would have known he didn't have the cert. cards if him and Muckelroy wouldn't be playing on the computer all week.

Remember Mark it's about the kids.. ;)  ;D ;D ;D sounds like to me the the coach ol' Capt."dropped the ball" (no pun intended)

Maybe the coach would have known he didn't have the cert. cards if him and Muckelroy wouldn't be playing on the computer all week.

Remember Mark it's about the kids.. ;)   ;D ;D ;D sounds like to me the the coach ol' Capt."dropped the ball" (no pun intended)

Yes every body makes a mistake from time 2 time , the coach should have had the cards, but too try and get a win like this proves what; It proves just how cheese you are

WTG Buna Juniors. We are sooooooooooo proud of our boys. No matter what you say, our boys have came out every single game and showed their love for football. They don't talk smack when they knock you done. They don't cuss you out like other teams do them when they tackle you. They are true decent young men and they deserve the respect that they try to show the other teams they go up against. Remember this is supose to be for these boys, not for the poor sported parents.

As for our Buna Seniors, we are VERY PROUD of ya'll too. They went out and played Deweyville yesterday even when they didn't have to. I know for a fact that if our coaches didn't bring their cards to the games Vidor wouldn't hesitate to take the forfeit. So grow up. That is part of being a resposible coach. Our coaches play by the rules and regulations. Looks to me that Pirates are the ones being cheesey. Get over being jealous of our great coaches and let the boys play the game the way it is supose to be played...

GO COOGS!!!

WTG Buna Juniors. We are sooooooooooo proud of our boys. No matter what you say, our boys have came out every single game and showed their love for football. They don't talk smack when they knock you done. They don't cuss you out like other teams do them when they tackle you. They are true decent young men and they deserve the respect that they try to show the other teams they go up against. Remember this is supose to be for these boys, not for the poor sported parents.

As for our Buna Seniors, we are VERY PROUD of ya'll too. They went out and played Deweyville yesterday even when they didn't have to. I know for a fact that if our coaches didn't bring their cards to the games Vidor wouldn't hesitate to take the forfeit. So grow up. That is part of being a resposible coach. Our coaches play by the rules and regulations. Looks to me that Pirates are the ones being cheesey. Get over being jealous of our great coaches and let the boys play the game the way it is supose to be played...

GO COOGS!!!

why are you telling me to grow up.....i did not bash your Buna team at all...in fact when we played them i thought they were the best team in lonestar juniors

I am not only defending our Buna Juniors, but the Senior boys too. They deserve the win if the coaches drop the ball. If you want to look at anyone for fault look at Deweyville coaches not Buna. They did the right thing. They followed the rules. Deweyville Senior boys did win 39-0, but look to your coach for explaination. That is the ones that lost the game for you, not Buna coaches.

GO COOGS!!!