LONESTAR WEEK 8/ 2 games left in regular season PLAY

Guest vpfootball

Piratefan4life:Quote from: vpfootball on Today at 08:39:10 PMBTW, if you stand up to Lone Star and if you are a board member they will demand your league to remove you are be kicked out of the league. Maybe that's why VJFA went from the biggest organization last year to one of the smallest in  Lone Star. Good job Lone Star, great job yall did.. dont speak about something that you dont have a clue about...as far as us being the smallest in Lonestar ...if you were here before we grew to 9 teams  then you will see that we like things like they are...we went back to our roots when VJFA was respected by all who played for us and by the league that VJFA helped found...you evidently do not play for VJFA or it would be obvious to you that we are better off without those who wanted to go against Lonestar rules...in fact as it stands right now we have 2 out of 3 teams in the playoffs which is better than the previous years before the split...so unless you have the guts to say who you are then keep your mouth shut....Claude I can tell you that I have checked all the coaches emails addresses and and the parent email addresses from last year and this year and this person is not listed....so in my opinion he is not VJFA

Dude, are you really that stupid, 2 out of 3 we had more in the playoffs last year and one did win the super bowel..

And as far as you saying that VJFA is glad that they lost 6 teams that is the stupidest  thing you could have said..its hard to believe that statement just ask any board member.. BTW!!! why you kissing up to Claude you worried he's gonna fine you are kick VJFA out of the league..for someone speaking the truth ...oh yea I'll see you this weekend cause yes I do play for VJFA..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piratefan4life:Quote from: vpfootball on Today at 08:39:10 PMBTW, if you stand up to Lone Star and if you are a board member they will demand your league to remove you are be kicked out of the league. Maybe that's why VJFA went from the biggest organization last year to one of the smallest in  Lone Star. Good job Lone Star, great job yall did.. dont speak about something that you dont have a clue about...as far as us being the smallest in Lonestar ...if you were here before we grew to 9 teams  then you will see that we like things like they are...we went back to our roots when VJFA was respected by all who played for us and by the league that VJFA helped found...you evidently do not play for VJFA or it would be obvious to you that we are better off without those who wanted to go against Lonestar rules...in fact as it stands right now we have 2 out of 3 teams in the playoffs which is better than the previous years before the split...so unless you have the guts to say who you are then keep your mouth shut....Claude I can tell you that I have checked all the coaches emails addresses and and the parent email addresses from last year and this year and this person is not listed....so in my opinion he is not VJFA

Dude, are you really that stupid, 2 out of 3 we had more in the playoffs last year and one did win the super bowel..

And as far as you saying that VJFA is glad that they lost 6 teams that is the stupidest  thing you could have said..its hard to believe that statement just ask any board member.. BTW!!! why you kissing up to Claude you worried he's gonna fine you are kick VJFA out of the league..for someone speaking the truth ...oh yea I'll see you this weekend cause yes I do play for VJFA..

then why are you still in VJFA.....if your so against Lonestar.....i back Lonestar because I know the truth about last year and you sir or maam dont...you ask anyone of the VJFA board this year if this year is better than last year and they will all agree with me....again if your not happy with VJFA or Lonestar their is another league for you to agree with....

if your so messerible and hate it so much then why are you still here u wing nut. I think u need to reach deep down and pull out that little immature kid out of you and grow up cause its really really sad. :'(

After reading this quote, I suddenly have the urge to have a BOWEL movement.

if your so messerible and hate it so much then why are you still here u wing nut. I think u need to reach deep down and pull out that little immature kid out of you and grow up cause its really really sad. :'(

we all know this guy is not VJFA....

After reading this quote, I suddenly have the urge to have a BOWEL movement.

Super Bowel....bet that was a crappy played game

First to Holly,

I was not offended; just trying to make a point about a comment concerning whether or not Deweyville would be investigated like Buna would be if the roles were reversed. I assured you that they have been and always will be....just like Buna or Silsbee or anyone else in this league. I'm sorry that you felt I was offended and I didn't mean to offend you. If you were, I hope that you will accept my apology and accept my invitation to attend any of our Board meetings to see how we discuss all of the things that come about trying to administer something that deals with so many different towns, organizations, personalities and beliefs. Now a little idea of why we have some of the rules we do. Our Mercy Rule is an interpretive rule based on actions taken by the coaching staffs of both teams involved and the actual events of the game. It isn't a concrete rule though the 30 point limit will invoke questions being asked. The Rule states that at 30 points the leading team will do whatever has to be done to limit further scoring on offense. That doesn't mean pulling your starters and continuing to pile on points with other players. There are lots of ways to do this and some of our coaches are still learning that its not always as easy as it looks. But they are learning and if the intent is truly there then the Board tries to grant leniency. As for the idea of ridding the league of the Mercy Rule; the kids in the league don't need to be taught everything they will have to learn at such a young age. They will eventually learn that they may not get to play football at all in school though we have minimum play rules. They will learn that there is a difference between losing and getting embarrassed though we have a rule against running up the score. They will learn that, as cheerleaders, they will have to be judged to even participate though we let everyone that wants to cheer to be part of the team. They will learn a lot of hard lessons that may not always be positive but there is plenty of time for that outside of this organization. That's why we have a Mercy Rule and Minimum Play Rule and the idea that all of our girls get to cheer regardless of talent or ability. These are rules they will not be protected by when they get to school so we think its a good idea to protect the kids while we can. Let the kids try to have a positive experience and let the world catch up to them when it must. Nothing is perfect.

To scored on you:

Perhaps you can suggest from your years of experience how you enforce rules without consequences. Every association understands what the rules are and how they will be enforced. If a repeat offense or serious offense is committed then there are only a few ways for the governing body to provide adherence to those rules. I suppose the same whining and half truths fly out when confronted with a fine for breaking any rule of a governing body. Run a stop sign and squeal when the cops give you a ticket and whine if they tell you that the fine is coming if you do it. Seems the reading comprehension level also needs work if you feel that I was threatening Holly to keep her quiet by pointing out that DV was questioned just as Buna had been after the insinuation that Buna would be questioned and that DV might get away with it. Seems that Holly understood though you felt it was bragging about fines. Ms. Holly must be a few rungs further up on the I.Q. ladder but I need not quote the obvious. Since you read the bylaws then perhaps you would grace us with pointing out the rules we are in violation of since you make the accusation. This is as good a place to speak of them as any. You know who I am and you can remain anonymous so that the big bad Board won't punish you by looking at what you are doing wrong. Let's hear it. Take a swipe at the Board that you feel is unjust and communistic. Point out the rules and give us all your situational proofs. I have faith in you and we are waiting.

Frawg,

What? This is my 4th post. How much changing could I do? The difference is that my name is here. My name and address and every phone I have is on our website. I'm not sitting up to my eyeballs in the weeds croaking and squeaking and hoping no one will find me. Myself and VP Wilhelm are both here to answer any questions or concerns anyone has or to challenge anyone with a problem to discuss it without self-imposed delusions of how we do things. However, since we have associations petitioning to enter LJF and have stood our ground when confronted with blatant cheating and threats of litigation I don't know that such discussions will fit into your picture of this league. You backed up nothing you have claimed with anything more than half-baked insinuations and name-calling. You feel you have a legitimate issue to address then I will engage that discussion and provide answers to your concerns as best I can as soon as you grow a set and pose it like a man. Until then, I have no time to get into a battle of wits with the unarmed.

Super Bowel.

That was pretty funny. Just when you are trying to be serious an extra vowel sneaks in and it all goes up in smoke.

first thing he did wrong was trying to pretend he is VJFA after posting under a STJFL score blog that he was VPIFA in STJFL....the guy is really confused.....maybe he really is VPIFA but cant spell it so it comes out VJFA which is shorter...

Guest vpfootball

Its not about where I rather have my kids play its where they wanted to play and who they wanted to play for just like many others..and you call your self a Lonestar Board Member what a joke!! Trying to get kids to leave and go somewhere else to play your good...

Its not about where I rather have my kids play its where they wanted to play and who they wanted to play for just like many others..and you call your self a Lonestar Board Member what a joke!! Trying to get kids to leave and go somewhere else to play your good...

the problem lies where you make statements about a VJFA decision to remove someone that broke Lonestar rules...you are not a board member now nor were you a board member then so you have no clue what you talking about....i was there then and i am still here now and know first hand who i was lied from....VJFA lives because of good people who did stand by Lonestar and not the ideals of people like you...if this was truly about kids and not a few people getting their feelings hurt then Vidor just might have beeen unified and all playing together....but couldnt all agree so we arent....