Best running back in 23-2a??

Craft is the same if not then he's better....
No. You should go quote some Vollyball. I'm sure you could say something that was intelligent in that section. Craft is a quick elusive back but being the full package no he is not. First off he isn't big enough he makes up for that in heart and will to play BUT that want be enough come playoff time when he gets away from the boys 23 2A then they will see kids that are just to big and to fast. Look across at 22 2A at Newton Kirbyville lets see him out run or make cuts on people that are on their line and in their secondaries. Jackson, Jackson, Ervine, Burley, and Musgrove it just wont happen for him. Newton has players of the same caliber if not some better.

Do you have something against craft i mean good lordy if someone says one good thing about him your there with a negative what did he beat you in a race or somethin geez he's good and you know it your just to immature to addmit it cause you know your wrong....

Thats not what it is he is good and I have nothing against him but to say he is as good as backs in 22 2A thats crazy.

fyi (for your information) were 23 2a and yeah im sayin he is the best in our district....... problem?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craft has had success every year against Newton. Jus throwing that out there. They have beatin the crap out of us but he does his part. We haven't had the team to match up with them. The past two years he has had very little carries against them. In the scrimmage last year he ran all over them. I just hope he is the same when he comes back.

Thats funny because how i have always seen it is Barbay isnt an idiot he has a gameplan going into evey week he plays. You dont think its weird Buna ran all over them in a scrimmage and not in playoffs?? Just throwin that out there!!!

He got the ball few times against them in the playoffs. Twice at the most . I'm sayin that scrimmage or not both first teams were in. Which means he can match up with the runningbacks in 22 2a.

Craft has had success every year against Newton. Jus throwing that out there. They have beatin the crap out of us but he does his part. We haven't had the team to match up with them. The past two years he has had very little carries against them. In the scrimmage last year he ran all over them. I just hope he is the same when he comes back.

Thats funny because how i have always seen it is Barbay isnt an idiot he has a gameplan going into evey week he plays. You dont think its weird Buna ran all over them in a scrimmage and not in playoffs?? Just throwin that out there!!!

He got the ball few times against them in the playoffs. Twice at the most . I'm sayin that scrimmage or not both first teams were in. Which means he can match up with the runningbacks in 22 2a.

You must go to Buna. Thats the only way you would compare him to 22 2A backs. I guess the kid could play with anyone if we ask you. Therefore just raise your hand when you have something to say on here and hold your breath and hope i call on you!!

Where does Milton Williams go to school? Just wondering because I was gonna let Stelly know, but you have nothing to worry about since Stelly isn't good at all. Right?

Ive never seen Stelly play. So I can't say nothing there. Milton Williams is from Kountze... Williams has great ambition and speed, and most of all he has the heart...Along with Wise #10, Smith #2, and Howard... And a couple more.. There a great team..

Guest rykerx144

You must go to Buna. Thats the only way you would compare him to 22 2A backs. I guess the kid could play with anyone if we ask you. Therefore just raise your hand when you have something to say on here and hold your breath and hope i call on you!!

holy cow you too!! get a room

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for posting my pick late...my choice Deoir McNeil from Anahuac hands down..havent seen Villamez but from his stats I see he can move the crowd...buna boys are nice...kountz back are good..they have a Jerome Bettis type big back that can get it done...as far as McNeil I seen this kid run by players, through players and over players and has the speed to get to the end zone at any time...he is the real deal!!! 1412 yards...161 rushes.....26 td's..he and Villamez definitely moves the crowd... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder