• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to go on a Limb here and predict:

Carmona rushes Left 6 plays

Carmona rushes Right 6 plays

Caroma rushes Middle 6 plays

Not in any particular order

Rumor is that Coach is going to change it up a little and go more middle than left and right  ;D ;D

So...if it WORKS will you still be unhappy?  ;)

The Broncos flatten out the hill next Friday.

Dayton - 49

Barbers Hill - 0

Yall just think that Dayton can smash on Barbers Hill i do not like Coach Price . but i think big Price will bring his a Game just like 2 years ago when Barbers Hill played Galena Park and they were key word WERE undefeated and barbers hill beat them . Also Dayton lost to friendswood and who has beaten friendswood Barbers Hill i believe BH has beaten friendswood almost every time they have played excuse me if i may be wrong on that but Barbers Hill i know for a fact is practice is gonna be hard for barbers hill and Green and A.J Dugat for one Cody Green is not all that great and A.J Dugat Can be shut down ive played with him and sure he does hit hard and lowers his shoulders but who cares People can take his hits and i know for a fact on both sides can darn near keep up with him if they can play P-NG and almost beat them yeah im not gonna bring up PN-G and Dayton last year who cares dayton was a much better team last year . and if i may say its gonna be either a dog fight till the end or what cause i know for a fact Stewarts pretty scared of BH's Big Dogs and stewart wants to play his big dogs the whole game yall will see for a fact that BH has pretty good guys not just Carmona there line is pretty big about the size and speed of dayton the only thing is yall dont realize who BH has for recievers so watch the game and see how this plays out . i still say

Dayton -38

B.H - 42

Dayton - 49

Barbers Hill - 0

Yall just think that Dayton can smash on Barbers Hill i do not like Coach Price . but i think big Price will bring his a Game just like 2 years ago when Barbers Hill played Galena Park and they were key word WERE undefeated and barbers hill beat them . Also Dayton lost to friendswood and 1. who has beaten friendswood Barbers Hill i believe BH has beaten friendswood almost every time they have played excuse me if i may be wrong on that but Barbers Hill i know for a fact is practice is gonna be hard for barbers hill and Green and A.J Dugat for one 2. Cody Green is not all that great and 3. A.J Dugat Can be shut down ive played with him and sure he does hit hard and lowers his shoulders but who cares People can take his hits and i know for a fact on both sides can darn near keep up with him if they can play P-NG and almost beat them yeah im not gonna bring up PN-G and Dayton last year who cares dayton was a much better team last year . and if i may say its gonna be either a dog fight till the end or what cause i know for a fact Stewarts pretty scared of BH's Big Dogs and stewart wants to play his big dogs the whole game yall will see for a fact that BH has pretty good guys not just Carmona there line is pretty big about the size and speed of dayton the only thing is yall dont realize who BH has for recievers so watch the game and see how this plays out . i still say

Dayton -38

B.H - 42

All I can say is WOW! Too much coffee.  :o ;D

We know BH will be up for this game and will be a good one, but dude you made some pretty silly statments in that post.

But like you said we will have to see Friday night.

1. Here is your Friendswood vs BH History:

Friendswood and Barber Hills have played 6 time since 1930.

Year    W/L       BH - FRWD

1966     W         21 - 0

1967     L           6 - 18

1968     L          12 - 30

1969     L           7 - 14

1970     L          12 - 23

1971     W         23 - 9

2-4 overall against Friendswood, last game was in 1971 and I would venture to say Friendswood is a little better team thatn back then.

2. Cody Green is faster, stronger, and more accurate than any QB in this district for sure. Not to mention he is leading this district with over 1100 yards passing and 14 TD passes and 7 rushing TDs.

3. Well as far as A.J. goes we will see Friday night.

All I want to see is a GOOD (have to capitalize for the L-Train fans  ;)) football game.  I wasn't impressed with Crosby, though they have a pretty good runningback and a qb that could be really good if he had some depth around him.  Dayton's defense is starting to come around but not quite there.  Dayton's offense is also starting to click.  Gonna'be a tough one for the hill.  I'd say the only thing the Hill has got going for them this week is a good meal at Iguana Joe's and home field advantage.  That's it.

Dayton 38 - BH 0

I am going to go on a Limb here and predict:

Carmona rushes Left 6 plays

Carmona rushes Right 6 plays

Caroma rushes Middle 6 plays

Not in any particular order

Rumor is that Coach is going to change it up a little and go more middle than left and right  ;D ;D

So...if it WORKS will you still be unhappy?   ;)

It won't! Have you watched a BH game ;D

Dayton Fans Don't Forget to bring Your on Chairs. They Have small Stands on vistors side. Dayton could fill the home and the vistors side.

Dayton 65 Barbers Hill 0

The same thing was posted during the PNG game and they didn't fill them! The Visitor side is small compaired to the home side, up if you show up on time you should get a seat. If you are one of those fans that like showing up at the last minute a lawn chair would be a good idea! Please do not bring any Texas A&M chairs as you will be turned away at the gate (UT prefered) and if you have an OU Chair then donot enter the city ;D ;D

Dayton - 49

Barbers Hill - 0

Yall just think that Dayton can smash on Barbers Hill i do not like Coach Price . but i think big Price will bring his a Game just like 2 years ago when Barbers Hill played Galena Park and they were key word WERE undefeated and barbers hill beat them . Also Dayton lost to friendswood and 1. who has beaten friendswood Barbers Hill i believe BH has beaten friendswood almost every time they have played excuse me if i may be wrong on that but Barbers Hill i know for a fact is practice is gonna be hard for barbers hill and Green and A.J Dugat for one 2. Cody Green is not all that great and 3. A.J Dugat Can be shut down ive played with him and sure he does hit hard and lowers his shoulders but who cares People can take his hits and i know for a fact on both sides can darn near keep up with him if they can play P-NG and almost beat them yeah im not gonna bring up PN-G and Dayton last year who cares dayton was a much better team last year . and if i may say its gonna be either a dog fight till the end or what cause i know for a fact Stewarts pretty scared of BH's Big Dogs and stewart wants to play his big dogs the whole game yall will see for a fact that BH has pretty good guys not just Carmona there line is pretty big about the size and speed of dayton the only thing is yall dont realize who BH has for recievers so watch the game and see how this plays out . i still say

Dayton -38

B.H - 42

All I can say is WOW! Too much coffee.  :o ;D

We know BH will be up for this game and will be a good one, but dude you made some pretty silly statments in that post.

But like you said we will have to see Friday night.

1. Here is your Friendswood vs BH History:

Friendswood and Barber Hills have played 6 time since 1930.

Year    W/L       BH - FRWD

1966     W         21 - 0

1967     L           6 - 18

1968     L          12 - 30

1969     L           7 - 14

1970     L          12 - 23

1971     W         23 - 9

2-4 overall against Friendswood, last game was in 1971 and I would venture to say Friendswood is a little better team thatn back then.

2. Cody Green is faster, stronger, and more accurate than any QB in this district for sure. Not to mention he is leading this district with over 1100 yards passing and 14 TD passes and 7 rushing TDs.

3. Well as far as A.J. goes we will see Friday night.

;D FYI 69 though 70 friendswood cheated so you cant count those ;D ;D and if the 1970 bronco's team shows up Friday night at Eagle Stadium BH will ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Dayton - 49

Barbers Hill - 0

Yall just think that Dayton can smash on Barbers Hill i do not like Coach Price . but i think big Price will bring his a Game just like 2 years ago when Barbers Hill played Galena Park and they were key word WERE undefeated and barbers hill beat them . Also Dayton lost to friendswood and who has beaten friendswood Barbers Hill i believe BH has beaten friendswood almost every time they have played excuse me if i may be wrong on that but Barbers Hill i know for a fact is practice is gonna be hard for barbers hill and Green and A.J Dugat for one Cody Green is not all that great and A.J Dugat Can be shut down ive played with him and sure he does hit hard and lowers his shoulders but who cares People can take his hits and i know for a fact on both sides can darn near keep up with him if they can play P-NG and almost beat them yeah im not gonna bring up PN-G and Dayton last year who cares dayton was a much better team last year . and if i may say its gonna be either a dog fight till the end or what cause i know for a fact Stewarts pretty scared of BH's Big Dogs and stewart wants to play his big dogs the whole game yall will see for a fact that BH has pretty good guys not just Carmona there line is pretty big about the size and speed of dayton the only thing is yall dont realize who BH has for recievers so watch the game and see how this plays out . i still say

Dayton -38

B.H - 42

so.... are you going to personally shut him down?  if so... give us your jersey # so we can watch you personally shut one of the best all around players in the area down. Good luck to you.

Common BH fans, you have to give Dayton Their props.  Dayton has a very good team and deserves our respect.  I am pulling for BH to win, but what I won't do, is act like Dayton are just some push over team.  How can anyone compare a 1970 Friendswood team and say that has one ounce of bearing on this game at all.  Now, do I believe that Dayton has won this game before it's played?  Of course not, that's crazy to say that about any team or game.  I just think we should have respect for a team(any team) that is as good as Dayton.  Our kids better respect Dayton, if they don't, it will be bad for the Eagles.  The Eagles better dig down deep and be prepared to play 4 quarters of football with as much mental and physical energy as they can muster.  Anyway, I'm pulling for the Eagles of course, I just want to keep things in a proper perspective. 

Dayton - 49

Barbers Hill - 0

Dayton -38

B.H - 42

Huh?    I have no idea what I just read.

Dayton - 49

Barbers Hill - 0

Dayton -38

B.H - 42

Huh?    I have no idea what I just read.

I agree with you, Brett! I have never read so many run-on sentences in one post. I guess they have quit teaching grammar in BHISD.

Ever since I moved to Dayton in 1992, I have always wished the Broncos could play the Eagles.

This is the wrong year for the Eagles to finally be FORCED to play the Broncos.

Word is from the Hill....

The drill team is preparing a new halftime show which will emulate the football teams performance against the Broncos.

The drill routine is....

1 2 3 KICK

1 2 3 KICK

1 2 3 KICK

After getting pounded by North Forest's running game, the Dayton coaches made adjustments and SHUT DOWN Crosby.

Barbers Hill will be lucky to get 5 first downs against this team.

Dayton wins by whatever Coach Stewart wants to post.

I think he will be nice and keep the Bronco Stampede below 60 points.

Dayton will have 35 points by half and the offense will post over half a thousand yards for the second straight week.

Barbers Hill will be lucky to get inside their 20.

It will be kind of nice because at the end of the game the Barbers Hill traffic will all be gone.

I'm a barbrers hill varsity defensive lineman and after we're through with Dayton they'll never want to come back. My prediction BH:17 Dayton:14

P.S. I'm #62

:o :o yeah baby!!!!!  that's what I like to hear. I like your spunk.

But... I think you have no idea what you're getting into with this offense. I'm not saying it's the greatest, but 14 pts?

If you guys hold this Offense to 14 pts.... I'll seek you out after the game, shake your hand and let you tell me "I told you so."

Good luck! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder