HJ HAWKS

Guest wos84

are they legit...?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. are they legit...?

• yes
    • no

Finally someone thats giving us some respect. HJ barely lost to Newton even though the score looks worse than the game was played because of an interception return by newton at the very end. But it seems since HJ had gotten close to Newton that people want to say they are not looking as good. Newton had barely lost to a Great 3A team (Diboll) and HJ was close to Newton. I think they have a shot if they can keep their momentum up.

I definitely think HJ is in the mix for the playoffs this year.  In my opinion, it will go WOS 1st, Silsbee 2nd, and i think all 4 teams, HJ, HF, OF, and BC are close and will fight it out for 3rd place.  I think this week will say a lot about how this district is gonna end up.  The WOS-Silsbee game will likely determine the district champion, and will tell whether Silsbee is closer to WOS or the rest of the pack.  The HJ-BC and HF-OF games will be crucial for who will make the playoffs, and i think 2 winners will have a big leg up in the race.  I think if one of these 4 teams wins big, i think you could kind of consider them an early favorite for the 3rd in district play.

yes i agree

I definitely think HJ is in the mix for the playoffs this year.  In my opinion, it will go WOS 1st, Silsbee 2nd, and i think all 4 teams, HJ, HF, OF, and BC are close and will fight it out for 3rd place.  I think this week will say a lot about how this district is gonna end up.  The WOS-Silsbee game will likely determine the district champion, and will tell whether Silsbee is closer to WOS or the rest of the pack.  The HJ-BC and HF-OF games will be crucial for who will make the playoffs, and i think 2 winners will have a big leg up in the race.  I think if one of these 4 teams wins big, i think you could kind of consider them an early favorite for the 3rd in district play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder