Texprep magazine picks by district

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I say HJ has the best on their team I mean they have the best players from their last year squad. Silsbee will win 21-3A district itself and have their first win in HJ this upcoming seasons too. HJ will try to give Silsbee a tough game but won't be able too. Silsbee is the best in this district by far.

Should be a great 2 district games.....as I said before the two teams will each win at home.

His age was being disputed.  The district voted on it and it was approved and then the UIL reviewed it and it was approved by the UIL!!!!

THE UIL DONT NEED THE DISTRICT 2 APPROVED ANYTHING THAT THEY APPROVED.

Re-read the post!!!!!!  The district approved it and then the UIL approved it!!!!!

SOMEWHAT UNDERSIZED IMO, BUT YOU WON'T FIND A QUICKER LINEUP.

Huge news for the Hawks!!!

Now they have a solid starting 5 IMO!!!!

PG--Gustafson

SG--Benard

SF--Turner

PF--Burrell

C--Ricossa

Several great kids coming off the bench this year as well.

Ricossa is 6'4!!!

Turner (6'0) and Burrell (6'1) both play bigger than their listed height!!!

Benard is about 5'7 and Gustafson is about 5'7 also.

I DIDN'T REALIZE BOTH JACOBY & TREY WERE 6' AND OVER.  THEY CAN CERTAINLY OUT JUMP ANYONE THEY COME ACROSS.  I JUST HOPE THEY HAVE ENOUGH MEAT ON THEIR BONES TO KEEP OPPOSING FORWARDS OFF THE BLOCKS.

SOMEWHAT UNDERSIZED IMO, BUT YOU WON'T FIND A QUICKER LINEUP.

Huge news for the Hawks!!!

Now they have a solid starting 5 IMO!!!!

PG--Gustafson

SG--Benard

SF--Turner

PF--Burrell

C--Ricossa

Several great kids coming off the bench this year as well.

Ricossa is 6'4!!!

Turner (6'0) and Burrell (6'1) both play bigger than their listed height!!!

Benard is about 5'7 and Gustafson is about 5'7 also.

His age was being disputed.  The district voted on it and it was approved and then the UIL reviewed it and it was approved by the UIL!!!!

Re-read the post!!!!!!  The district approved it and then the UIL approved it!!!!!

Lazeek, I think a couple HJ's starters must be in their mid twenties......lol

Nope they just started playing Varsity as freshman

It's too early to make predictions, what with so many kids playing football.  Barring broken bones, it's safe to say HJ should be very good.  Of the non-footballers in fifth period P.E. (basketball), I hear Jarvis and Grayson are lighting it up from downtown Sour Lake; Rico and Nobles are doing good work on the low block; the role players are hustling.  I can't wait for showtime!

It's too early to make predictions, what with so many kids playing football.  Barring broken bones, it's safe to say HJ should be very good.  Of the non-footballers in fifth period P.E. (basketball), I hear Jarvis and Grayson are lighting it up from downtown Sour Lake; Rico and Nobles are doing good work on the low block; the role players are hustling.  I can't wait for showtime!

Oh God! Another boring ...err boastful year of listening to HJ fans ranting about an average team.

Oh God! Another boring ...err boastful year of listening to HJ fans ranting about an average team.

Average?  Hmmm...  Yep.  Of course, I like the average HJ team's chance of winning state. :-*

they will have one that will be 20 before the season is over.

they will have one that will be 20 before the season is over.

NOT TRUE!!!!!!

Will be 19 the week after the state tourney!!!

Guest nostradamus

I think it is unfair for you guys to speculate on a situation regarding a player.........if you don't know the facts then keep your mouth shut!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw