Texprep magazine picks by district

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ and Silsbee split in district again and meet in the Regional Final for the trip to Austin!!!!

Hamshire Fannett can play the spoiler role this year.

HJ's 9th grade team could beat HF's Varsity!!!!!! :o :o :o

;D

Guys it aint right to speculate about this now here's the facts.

I talked to his brothers girlfriends sister earlier and she verified earlier reports that he'll be 32 at the end of the season.

Okay, you meant to type 22, right? 5th year prep school star in the making.

If you couldnt tell my post was based solely on sarcasm.

Guys it aint right to speculate about this now here's the facts.

I talked to his brothers girlfriends sister earlier and she verified earlier reports that he'll be 32 at the end of the season.

Okay, you meant to type 22, right? 5th year prep school star in the making.

If you couldnt tell my post was based solely on sarcasm.

Yep, I knew it. My post was too ;D

Guest nostradamus

I don't think a young man and his situation regarding his eligibility is a topic that should be discussed on this board period, much less one where sarcasm is appropriate in any way, shape, or form.

I don't think a young man and his situation regarding his eligibility is a topic that should be discussed on this board period, much less one where sarcasm is appropriate in any way, shape, or form.

Nos, there are plenty of kids who are grade exceptions playing sports. No big deal because it is quite common these days. There are some some schools that use 5th year seniors to play on their competitive basketball programs, especially in the big cities. Lighten up!

Guest nostradamus

I understand but, when it is one of your own........the speculation, lack of full knowledge regarding the situation, and the fact that he is still a young man makes it a touchy subject in my eyes.......not one worthy of SOME of the comments that have been made.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont