Well at least North Forest is pluggin' along.....

SFA85

27-7 winners over GP High last night...

Is this the combination of smiley and forest brook?  I thought i had heard they were going to be out of school a while longer due to the storm.  Good to see they are playing again.

I think they relocated to the old Smiley Campus but yes it is the combination of FB and Smiley.

3-0, 1-0 in district....

It is good for the area, maybe not the other teams in the district, butit is good to see progress over at North Forest.....They were horrible as Seperate schools, but had amazing athletes on the field and even more in the hallways....There are not to many programs that will produce 5-9 D-1 players and go 1 and 9 or 2 and 8 for the year.  I don't know him personally, but I have been told the current coach over their is doing a good job of getting the athletes to play together, and it seems to be paying off...

It is good for the area, maybe not the other teams in the district, butit is good to see progress over at North Forest.....They were horrible as Seperate schools, but had amazing athletes on the field and even more in the hallways....There are not to many programs that will produce 5-9 D-1 players and go 1 and 9 or 2 and 8 for the year.  I don't know him personally, but I have been told the current coach over their is doing a good job of getting the athletes to play together, and it seems to be paying off...

I think it's great for the district. Anything to raise the level of play, IMO.

The consolidation of the schools took place after the new alignment came out last February. They will play as a 4A school until the next alignment in Feb. 2010.

Both of these schools were about half full and bankrupt before consolidation. I wouldn't be surprised if they still have 4A enrollment numbers when next re-alignment comes out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83