2009 Senior Prospects

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying it didn't or doesn't happen, but 1.8 from behind the plate...........at the High School level.......... I would have to see it to believe it........that's moving!!  

This is in that category when people say a pitcher throws consistently in the low 90's........in high school, I would have to see that too...........

If it is happening and CONSISTANTLY..............then Huffman has an exceptional athlete in their program.

Not saying it didn't or doesn't happen, but 1.8 from behind the plate...........at the High School level.......... I would have to see it to believe it........that's moving!!  

This is in that category when people say a pitcher throws consistently in the low 90's........in high school, I would have to see that too...........

If it is happening and CONSISTANTLY..............then Huffman has an exceptional athlete in their program.

I certainly understand what your saying. There are exceptions. If you are a baseball guy, go check out Matthew Purke @ Klein high school this year. He is a 90's guy...consistently.....and he's a lefty. rated #1 or # 2 pitching prospect in the country for next June's draft. This kid something else to watch.

Guest SunCat

WB : Chris Mulener

LCM : Tim Berry

The 2010 has the real prospects with

Vidor : Trey Hester

BC : Matt Hicks

OF : Jace Statum & Jacob Phelps

Kelly : Conner McDonald

Barbers Hill

CF-Heath Padgett

C--Jake Ponder

2b--Cody Clifton   

ss/c-- Tony Carmona

1b-Alex Rocha

OF--Kolby Henscey

Eagle do yall play anywhere near Orange? I want to come watch yall play. Having 6 out of 9 starters as college prospects is impressive. I'm guessing yall are expecting a district championship? Good luck this season.

Barbers Hill

CF-Heath Padgett

C--Jake Ponder

2b--Cody Clifton   

ss/c-- Tony Carmona

1b-Alex Rocha

OF--Kolby Henscey

Eagle do yall play anywhere near Orange? I want to come watch yall play. Having 6 out of 9 starters as college prospects is impressive. I'm guessing yall are expecting a district championship? Good luck this season.

TD

Check your personal messages.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Barbers Hill

CF-Heath Padgett

C--Jake Ponder

2b--Cody Clifton   

ss/c-- Tony Carmona

1b-Alex Rocha

OF--Kolby Henscey

SS/c- Tony Carmona,

i remember playin this kid in little leauge and you could tell then that boy would play some college ball and this was at like age 15. I can still remember the impressive stats of him going 20-21 in the tourney with i believe 2 bombs and god knows how many RBI. For all the others i'm not sure... be a really good team if they truely have that many.

Barbers Hill

CF-Heath Padgett

C--Jake Ponder

2b--Cody Clifton   

ss/c-- Tony Carmona

1b-Alex Rocha

OF--Kolby Henscey

SS/c- Tony Carmona,

i remember playin this kid in little leauge and you could tell then that boy would play some college ball and this was at like age 15. I can still remember the impressive stats of him going 20-21 in the tourney with i believe 2 bombs and god knows how many RBI. For all the others i'm not sure... be a really good team if they truely have that many.

It will not be near as strong as last year's squad but they will compete for the district title. All of the kids I've listed have had contact and/or being looked at by recruiters.....none of them were able to sign in last week's early signing period, however. What becomes of their futures we'll have to wait and see. Being a "prospect" doesn't garauntee(?) anything...especially with the recent college rule changes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa