Barbers Hill Falls

KFDM COOP

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean is still falling ;D I don't even know what to say............. Carmona had like 380 yards off BH's offense! That should tell ya about our wonderfull Offensive game plans :o If BH doesn't get more imagination in that playbook they are going to have an even longer year than the already long year they have going. This game was so important to get that #4 spot in district 19!! It aint over yet ,but being in the hole isn't where you want to be at this point. Keep your heads up guys remember that you are BH Eagles!

I for one am behind the players as you guys give it all that you can and with the right play book you could be more competitve, but as long as blind women in wheelchairs are calling the plays before they happen it puts you in a bad spot ;D

I know I know "BHFAN why dont you get a degree and a whistle and coach'em your self" Well I'm going to check into this Degree thing, so maybe my sons wont have to watch the QB Left, QB Right, QB up the middle plays when they get up there. ;D

Of course I'm joking and don't know half as much as these coaches (I Think) , but goodlord quite hanging your heads and saying " Welp we just don't have the talent this year" and make something happen. From what I have seen this is just as good of group as any and they are definitly better that 0-3 expecially because we haven't even played anybody yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok let the PM's and insults begin :'(

You mean is still falling ;D I don't even know what to say............. Carmona had like 380 yards off BH's offense! That should tell ya about our wonderfull Offensive game plans :o If BH doesn't get more imagination in that playbook they are going to have an even longer year than the already long year they have going. This game was so important to get that #4 spot in district 19!! It aint over yet ,but being in the hole isn't where you want to be at this point. Keep your heads up guys remember that you are BH Eagles!

I for one am behind the players as you guys give it all that you can and with the right play book you could be more competitve, but as long as blind women in wheelchairs are calling the plays before they happen it puts you in a bad spot ;D

I know I know "BHFAN why dont you get a degree and a whistle and coach'em your self" Well I'm going to check into this Degree thing, so maybe my sons wont have to watch the QB Left, QB Right, QB up the middle plays when they get up there. ;D

Of course I'm joking and don't know half as much as these coaches (I Think) , but goodlord quite hanging your heads and saying " Welp we just don't have the talent this year" and make something happen. From what I have seen this is just as good of group as any and they are definitly better that 0-3 expecially because we haven't even played anybody yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please allow me to take a guess at why this is so...not that I know anything about football or athletes but when I watched you'll play Lumberton a few weeks ago it appeared to me that you'lls QB was the only player that could be relied on when he had the ball.

Please allow me to take a guess at why this is so...not that I know anything about football or athletes but when I watched you'll play Lumberton a few weeks ago it appeared to me that you'lls QB was the only player that could be relied on when he had the ball.

Could be........or this could be the same offense that BH has put in for the last 9 years!! Regardless of talent level what you saw against Lumbeton is what you would have seen against Liberty in 1999 same ole same ole 8)I tell ya I would rather watch kids drop balls all night and fumble than watch them not get a chance at all.

In the end though who cares what i think ;D we won district a million times and went undefeated a million times..... results ZERO Trophies, ZERO Rings, ZERO Reginal apperances and ZERO state appearances!!! Not even one of the BH playoff runs was even serious except for 99' maybe.

hmmmmm I gues we can wait untill 11 Div 1 Football players move into BH at the same time or........................stay with me here.................................................maybe..........................just maybe.......................................................we could.............................almost there...................................change the plays up a little..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now that would be something to look into ;D

I'm going to bed before i get in trouble ;D

Could be........or this could be the same offense that BH has put in for the last 9 years!! Regardless of talent level what you saw against Lumbeton is what you would have seen against Liberty in 1999 same ole same ole 8)I tell ya I would rather watch kids drop balls all night and fumble than watch them not get a chance at all.

In the end though who cares what i think ;D we won district a million times and went undefeated a million times..... results ZERO Trophies, ZERO Rings, ZERO Reginal apperances and ZERO state appearances!!! Not even one of the BH playoff runs was even serious except for 99' maybe.

hmmmmm I gues we can wait untill 11 Div 1 Football players move into BH at the same time or........................stay with me here.................................................maybe..........................just maybe.......................................................we could.............................almost there...................................change the plays up a little..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now that would be something to look into ;D

I'm going to bed before i get in trouble ;D

Dude your thinking on entirely to high of a level there you need to come down a little man I'm here for ya..."change the plays"??? Ugh I'm takin some zanex and going to bed before my head explodes from your wild idea lol

i remember when teams were scared to play BH.   cant believe the record this year

When and who were scared to play Mount Belvieu?  Must be your soft bunch Scooter.  Wasn't us......

oh no sir, SFA was never scared but im still mad we lost in 99 to them 41-0  >:(:D

I understand that fans like seeing new things on the field, but this offense has worked for about the past 9 

years. It worked for the pattons, and neither of those kids were "d1". You can't blame wins and losses on playbooks. You can take a crappy team and give it a great playbook, and guess what their still crappy. Those boys will get better.

i remember when teams were scared to play BH.   cant believe the record this year

When and who were scared to play Mount Belvieu?  Must be your soft bunch Scooter.  Wasn't us......

Come on SFA you know you were scared ;D ;D

I understand that fans like seeing new things on the field, but this offense has worked for about the past 9 

years. It worked for the pattons, and neither of those kids were "d1". You can't blame wins and losses on playbooks. You can take a crappy team and give it a great playbook, and guess what their still crappy. Those boys will get better.

OK, unlike me I have been quiet for several months now and not any more.  BH has had the better team in a number of playoff loses.  To name a few: Kirbyville, Manor, Beaumont Central, etc......  I know, Central was a little better, but not much. 

As for BHFAN, he is spot on.  The difference between he and I.....I want a new head coach.....period.  This will be our second year with no playoff run and our worse record in many years.  This head coach has had 4 or 5 offensive coordinators, a handful of defensive coordinators and the results are the same......average.  When he does get a talented player he either runs them in the ground until their hurt (i.e. Chris Daniels) or he pisses them off so bad with politics (i.e. Mason Fisher) they don't want to play for him.   

Last year this self-proclaimed football goo-roo applied for a job at Lake Travis.  I offered to pay part of his salary.  Maybe after 1 or 2 more seasons like he is only capable of he will get what he really deserves, FIRED.  Maybe then he can move to Bolivar and build a beach front home and wait for the next IKE.

OK, see you in six more months.

This is BHFAN and i do not endorse this message ;D ;D

::)

I have an idea..there is a dice game LRC (left,right,center)  This way they can shake it up on the sidelines...and roll em and then decide which way the quarterback will go with the ball.  What happened to all of the good receivers from last year...I know they are back this year, why are we not throwing the ball to them.  If you don't start using them you are going to lose them...and a lot more games too. I am an Eagle from way back, this is disheartening.  I know you can't always be the best every year, or district champs, or 10-0...but a "w" in the column would be nice to see.  Shake it up man...some of those new plays I hear about being worked on in practice...lets take them out under the "lights" and see if they work.  At this point what is it going to hurt.  Might even boost the boys morale a bit, and you know it is needed. 

I agree with you BHEX86..... they need to shake things up!  Remember, last year (I think) when the coaches actually let the boys run one of "those plays from practice" during an actual game?  Guess what?  IT WORKED and they scored! OMG..... either grow some b..... or have a little more faith in the boys to allow them to try other things.  

I think it's embarrassing that the QB has more rushing yards than passing!  Did anyone notice in the Tuesday game that when he actually had time to pass the ball, or even run it, it ended up being sacked..... twice...for a loss of yardage!!!!  Coaches should have pulled him and put #12 in..... what would it have hurt??

Don't get me wrong, not trying to act like the coaches and lay blame on one kid, accusing them of losing the game.  I'm just saying, he's the QB, not the running back or receiver, he needs to start passing the ball or handing it off.  If the plays aren't happening, then change the QB or the RB, but do something different!!!!!   When the same ole thing isn't working, you have to shake things up!  

And another thing, I've been hearing that the coaches belittle the boys and tell them they're "losers" and "will never amount to anything", etc... If this is the case, and I hope it's not, how & why would you ever expect them to perform for you?   I know, from when I was in school, that the coaches are tough on the boys, but being tough is one thing, demeaning is another.

Can't wait until Saturday, let's see what they have in store for us.  Hopefully, they'll pull a few surprises out of their hats and a "W" to go with it!

Are all the good receivers back???

I didn't see Carter Smith's name mentioned in the Baytown Sun article about the game.  He was the District Newcomer of the Year last season.  Where was he?

He was on the sidelines being punished...as was Burditt in the first half. Carter Smith is just a junior this year. 

BH had 5 ...that's right 5 returning starters last year and looked alot better than they do this year. Something ain't workin'. 

FYI BronoFan.... he was sidelined until the 3rd quarter.  He had a couple of good runs... when the ball was thrown.  He actually took a hard hit that cracked his helmet.

That just goes to what I was saying before.... the QB has to THROW the ball to OUR players otherwise you're not going to see their names in the paper!

Are all the good receivers back???

I didn't see Carter Smith's name mentioned in the Baytown Sun article about the game.  He was the District Newcomer of the Year last season.  Where was he?

[/quote/]

Carter Smith was on the sideline....Don't think he is injured.  Just wonder why he was not playing in the game till late.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

I agree with you BHEX86..... they need to shake things up!  Remember, last year (I think) when the coaches actually let the boys run one of "those plays from practice" during an actual game?  Guess what?  IT WORKED and they scored! OMG..... either grow some b..... or have a little more faith in the boys to allow them to try other things.  

I think it's embarrassing that the QB has more rushing yards than passing!  Did anyone notice in the Tuesday game that when he actually had time to pass the ball, or even run it, it ended up being sacked..... twice...for a loss of yardage!!!!  Coaches should have pulled him and put #12 in..... what would it have hurt??

Don't get me wrong, not trying to act like the coaches and lay blame on one kid, accusing them of losing the game.  I'm just saying, he's the QB, not the running back or receiver, he needs to start passing the ball or handing it off.  If the plays aren't happening, then change the QB or the RB, but do something different!!!!!   When the same ole thing isn't working, you have to shake things up!  

And another thing, I've been hearing that the coaches belittle the boys and tell them they're "losers" and "will never amount to anything", etc... If this is the case, and I hope it's not, how & why would you ever expect them to perform for you?   I know, from when I was in school, that the coaches are tough on the boys, but being tough is one thing, demeaning is another.

Can't wait until Saturday, let's see what they have in store for us.  Hopefully, they'll pull a few surprises out of their hats and a "W" to go with it!

I have a great idea why dont yall go and get a degree, teach, coach at junior high, move up to high school.  better yet move to another town, better yet produce better offspring, maybe your genetics is the problem

I have a great idea why dont yall go and get a degree, teach, coach at junior high, move up to high school.  better yet move to another town, better yet produce better offspring, maybe your genetics is the problem

Are you a coach Texans?  BTW I have 2 degrees.

Hey Texans....

First of all... to your first reply, I don't know who you've been talking to, but I've NEVER loved them.  May have thought highly of a few but most of them are no longer here, only a couple of them left.

And, what's wrong with getting on the coaches butts???? Seems they always want to blame the players and their lack of talent... what about the coaches????  Maybe they should do some coaching!!!

Secondly, maybe I should get ANOTHER degree and try coaching too!  I'm not a scientistic, but I don't think genetics are the problem.  We have a pretty good gene pool here in BH...........  it's the COACHES lack of faith in the boys...

Perhaps when I'm done coaching Jr High & High School, I'll just move on up and help your TEXANS out!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder