Mid County Madness Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederland 24 PN-G 20

Should be a good one. Grogan looked good carrying the ball tonight. He's a load. It puts a whole different dimension into the spread with a RB that can tote the ball and 4 good WR's. The defense did a good job against Ozen. Looking forward to MCM. Always a fun game!

Nederland 24 PN-G 20

Should be a good one. Grogan looked good carrying the ball tonight. He's a load. It puts a whole different dimension into the spread with a RB that can tote the ball and 4 good WR's. The defense did a good job against Ozen. Looking forward to MCM. Always a fun game!

Sounded like he did have a good game. With Grogan for Ned and Harmon and Wright for PNG, it should be a hecka of a game

Nederland 24 PN-G 20

Sounded like he did have a good game. With Grogan for Ned and Harmon and Wright for PNG, it should be a hecka of a game

Harmon and Wright are a great 1-2 punch. Is Harmon the kid that came over in the off-season from BC or do I have my names confused?

Nederland 24 PN-G 20

Harmon and Wright are a great 1-2 punch. Is Harmon the kid that came over in the off-season from BC or do I have my names confused?

I don't remember the kids name from BC, but it's not Harmon because my wife taught him last year at PNG

PNG continues to improve from week to week.  Tatum came out tonite, mixed up the plays with the passing game and running game.  I saw a different momentum tonite.  PNG came together and I saw the fans of old...the ones that stand most of the game, Cherokee being played over and over...I loved it!  The game tonite with LCM was a chance for PNG to fine tune their game plan in preparation for Nederland. 

PNG 24

Ned 10

Im just hoping for a REALLY good game. Im going to try to get there and see it, I saw the game Nederland played last night against Ozen and at first I wasnt really impressed with Nederlands spread but starting in the 3rd quarter they just started picking apart ozen. That #2 guy Warel?, and #24 Cardinez? both of them have big play written all over them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder