Mid County Madness Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 87CRU79

As in all MCM games, stats are absolutely meaningless. Games aren't won on paper, and the only thing that matters is who wants it the most. I look for PNG coming out poundin the rock (surprise surprise) and Nederland airing out to Asa and Brady w/ some doses of Wareall. I hope to see some hard hiitting and some loud fans!

Nederland 24 - PNG 17

If you have never witnessed a MCM football game, tonight is the night to make the drive down to Bulldog Stadium. The atmosphere will be as close to a Big Time saturday college game you would ever see. 

Offenses should rule proceedings

PORT ARTHUR NEWS GAME OF THE WEEK: PN-G AT NEDERLAND

By Tom Halliburton

The Port Arthur News

NEDERLAND -- In keeping with our Mid-County Kindness mentality, these Beaumont-based referees ought to allow Port Neches-Groves and Nederland's defensive units to deploy 12 or 13 players tonight.

This is the hidden content, please

Neighbors helping neighbors means so much to MCM

Tom Halliburton column for Saturday, Oct 4

The Port Arthur News

Athletics is not a microcosm or a total replica of society. It's supposed to be, but it's not.

This is the hidden content, please

Nederland hasn't seen Indian Fans like this since 1999, you better call another booster club meeting to get your fans ready for the sight they will see Saturday night. I believe this will be another beating like 1999.My modest prediction is 31-14 PNG but could be worst.I haven't seen Fans in the stands standing and yelling like this in years. I know Nederland fans are always Up for MCM, but I know they haven't been up so far this year,(see fan support: on your own website).PNG is hungry!

Glad you were modest!!

There were a lot of very ridiculous predictions for this one.  There hadn't been enough football to truly make an accurate prediction.  I did predict a high scoring affair, I did not think they would be able to slow us down... I just didn't think we'd be able to shutdown the running game like we did.  Live and learn... but if all else fails, go with the track record for your predictions... Neumann owns that team.

Nederland hasn't seen Indian Fans like this since 1999, you better call another booster club meeting to get your fans ready for the sight they will see Saturday night. I believe this will be another beating like 1999.My modest prediction is 31-14 PNG but could be worst.I haven't seen Fans in the stands standing and yelling like this in years. I know Nederland fans are always Up for MCM, but I know they haven't been up so far this year,(see fan support: on your own website).PNG is hungry!

The PNG fans didn't seem much of a factor after all and were strangely quiet for most of the game. I didn't hear Cherokee played very often either. PNG might have been hungry but they found bulldog a bit tough to chew on. Maybe that tender bear meat on Tuesday night spoiled them.

CONGRATS TO THE BULLDOGS!!!

While I was watching the Bulldogs of North Forest putting the hurt to Dayton in the first half...

My mojo was telling me the Indians weren't doing so good....

Good luck to both teams over the next few weeks.

Should be a "dog" fight to get one of the top three playoff spots.

The PNG fans didn't seem much of a factor after all and were strangely quiet for most of the game. I didn't hear Cherokee played very often either. PNG might have been hungry but they found bulldog a bit tough to chew on. Maybe that tender bear meat on Tuesday night spoiled them.

:o Ouch!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami