**POST TUESDAY SCORES HERE**

KFDM COOP

Orangefield over HJ in 4  28-26 28-26 21-25 25-18

Led by  (Jr.) Aimee Scales with 14 kills, (Sr.) Aille Beach 13,(Fresh) Ashton Wagner 11. Also Scales and Beach put up a lot of blocks and Beach had several aces.

Congrats to Coach Kristinn Holbrooks on her first district win as Head Volleyball coach at Orangefield.

Keep it up Ladies!

Guest SoftballFan

I would like to thank the Silsbee Lady Tigers for their kindness shown to our girls at the game on Tuesday.  Before the game as the teams met at the net, the Lady Tigers gave our girls volleyball t-shirts and school supplies.  Acts of kindness like this means so much to our girls.  It is truly what good sportsmanship is all about.

A BIG thanks to Orangefield as well.  Without them, our girls would not have had a gym to practice in to prepare for district play.  The parents and community should be very proud of the manner in which your girls have supported and helped out their "neighbors".

This has been a very emotional time for all of us in this area and the support that we have received from all of our neighboring cities has been overwhelming.  I am proud to say that I am from Southeast Texas and would not want to live any where else!!!

Thanks again to EVERYBODY that has been supportive to our entire town during the past couple of weeks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder