Now that preseason is over! 23-aa

jglb55

Now that district starts, and we have have seen preseason play.Has anyone changed thier mind about 23-aa champs!!  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Now that district starts, and we have have seen preseason play.Has anyone changed thier mind about 23-aa champs!!

• EC
    • Kountze
    • Buna
    • Deweyville
    • Anahuac
    • Hardin
    • Warren

First, any team can be beat on any given night.  I would not say this on the Hardin and Hemphill page because I did not want to crash their party.  Buna scrimaged Hemphill, therefore, I do believe Hardin should have done better.  Maybe the boys relaxed after they realized it was not going to be a hard game to win.  I know a scrimage is not like a real game but sorry, they even had a boy fake a injury to get out of the scrimage. Now that everyone has played a few games I believe the title will be between Buna, Kountze and dewyvillve.  Not writing you off.  Have to wait and see how it goes.

I think East Chambers and Buna will battle for the district championship. It will come down to Kountze against Hardin for the third spot, but I'm leaning towards Kountze. Friday night's Buna vs. Kountze game will be a big one, and I think will be a very competitive game with Buna coming out on top.

1. Buna

2. East Chambers

3. Kountze (Hardin)

I think deweyville can beat any team in this district, If the new coaching staff gets it together and runs the right offensive set.

this district has always been tuff , but for now first place is up for grabbs so lets see who wants it..

After what EC did to yall lol I seriously doubt that lol

I think deweyville can beat any team in this district, If the new coaching staff gets it together and runs the right offensive set.

this district has always been tuff , but for now first place is up for grabbs so lets see who wants it..

After what EC did to yall lol I seriously doubt that lol

Considering what E.C. Is going to do to you'll I seriously doubt I'd be talking smack.

yea ok, just like what yall were gonna do last year?? Wait lol we beat ya'll I forgot.

well just like u said, LAST YEAR.  o wait what happend to yall beatin buna THIS YEAR??  o i guess thats just like every year kountze is suppose to #1 but just like every year theyre not.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder