HF vs. LaGrange Thursday Oct 2. 7:30 At Delmar

KFDM COOP

Lagrange has very good program overthere, they have won & played in a few 3A State Championships.

This game will be a very good game to help  HF prepare for District. Hats off the Coach Mangan for finding a quality team like Lagrange to play in such short notice.

not trying to be rude here, but your pretty much sayin hf is gonna get smoked?

Lagrange has very good program overthere, they have won & played in a few 3A State Championships.

This game will be a very good game to help  HF prepare for District. Hats off the Coach Mangan for finding a quality team like Lagrange to play in such short notice.

not trying to be rude here, but your pretty much sayin hf is gonna get smoked?

how did you get that out of my statement, I was just the answering the question about who LaGrange

was. And I will say it again LaGrange is no slouch, they have a very good program.

HONESTLY I DONT THINK HF'S LINE DO A BAD JOB THEY JUST HAVE A FEW COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS EVERY NOW AND THEN ESPECIALLY WITH QUITTERS  LIKE

I don't know what quitting and communication problems have to do with each other, but those type of problems are not solved by jumping on a message board and firing shots at your former teammate...They are fixed by you and your teammates on the practice field.  So why don't you get back to class and get ready for practice this afternoon and work on fixing your problems so you can get yourself a win Thursday.

I believe w/ him a 100 percent HF has some practicing to get ready for La GRange.  BY looking at there stats and what they have on there team they are a pretty succesful team, HF this will be a battle to the end who wants it more, yall boys need to have a good week of practice and get ready,  but good god i miss watching the #76 lineman block for HF last year he had so much intensity he put every thing he had into every play..  Yalls lineman need to play w/ the intensity he did to be successful;

i just dont see hf winning this one. i mean come on you barely beat a lil 2a team, and now your gonna play la grange??  La Grange by however much they want.

Seeing that they were off for 2 weeks and then only had 3 days of practice I can understand that Deweyville hung with them fairly well.  I have not heard any talk of them except that they went to state in 2001 or something... ::) Give me a break, if you want to play that game, BC went to the state-semis in 2005 and look at what happened last year (not to knock BC, just to prove a point that just because a team went to state several years ago doesn't mean this year is the same team)...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder