Vidor vs. Central Tue.*Game will be broadcasted here!GAME AT VIDOR*

KFDM COOP

Thanks to Chris Teinert 

For helping us remove mud and carpet from my parents house in Bridge City.

Pirate fans should wear red this week for BC.(I'm going to)

GOD BLESS BRIDGE CITY

great post here revenge

chris is a great guy and doesnt get the credit he deserves most of the time

he is the glue that is holding the pirates together

and his completion percentage is 100% by the way  ;D ;D ;D

dont think ill be able to pull off red, as i think we are painting up for the game

Chris is a great kid and an awesome leader on the field.  He has great skills at QB, but he does not have a 100% completion percentage.  Here is his stat line according to the Beaumont Enterprise:

Passing

Name        Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT

Chris Teinert  2   10   20   21   0  1 

Thanks for the stat line. Good luck to the Pirates and the Jags.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a loss is a loss. and i am not a sore loser but when we (kelly) played vidor there was some home cooking. i think the teo "fumble" calls were dropped passes and that the long run calles back on a holding call was a joke... but either way its over and we have gotten better by losing and are looking forward to district next week

Wow I guess you guys have missed the number of flags we have received this year! Way too many! I guess we are not "paying" the refs enough. ;)

a loss is a loss. and i am not a sore loser but when we (kelly) played vidor there was some home cooking. i think the teo "fumble" calls were dropped passes and that the long run calles back on a holding call was a joke... but either way its over and we have gotten better by losing and are looking forward to district next week

Wow I guess you guys have missed the number of flags we have received this year! Way too many! I guess we are not "paying" the refs enough. ;)

no joke

we had more penalties than kelly did in that game

Bottom line is Vidor wants to be the next Lumberton '07... Sorry it wont happen!!!! ;D  :D;)

The "Bottom Line" on this Central vs. Vidor spread is about Central and Vidor.

Don't come in here and even mention lumberton...

stay on your own spreads and relive the glory days of last year and we are going to play football and make everyone in this town forget about that L-Train

;)

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

As long as the Jags D plays physical D all game they should win. Vidor will obviously try to pound the big fullback up the gut all nite nut as long as the Jags come to play hard ALL nite they will win...but should be fairly close.

no joke

You Pirate fans can talk penalties all yall want. The matter is there's penalties that determine field positions. Penalties that determine games. I was optomistic when I first started attending Central Vidor games in Vidor. But in the last few years I've seen Vidor refs keep the Pirates in contest we were threatening to end quickly. The last contest I attend was when Brandon Williams pulled out in the end. I left early because of the calls that the refs made to make the game close. Now, I'm taking nothing from the efforts of the Pirates players, because that running back that year had a carrer night on us. But even with his success the game wasn't close until the flags started flying. We were in position to put Vidor away before the Half, and they started flying (fags). The penalties would move us out of scoring position and when Vidor had the ball, into scoring position. I wish there was footage of this game out there. On Vidor's first score The penalties brought Vidor down the field. When Vidor got in our red zone, we'd sack the QB or stop the running back in the back field. The next play would be a penalty against my Jags. This went on for about 15 mins. Until Vidor scored. Now there was no way to tell the time on the field because the clock had mysteriously stopped working previously. The ref that was suppose to be keeping the time wasn't even looking at his watch half the time. Me and a few other Central fans were keeping the time on our watches. We could have went up 21 zip, but penalties flags kept us going backwards. And kept yall going foward. I hope this affair turn out different. If we are beat in a fair honest level game, I'll be the first to say good game Vidor. It is just I've seen serious home field advantages in Vidor.  :-[

no joke

You Pirate fans can talk penalties all yall want. The matter is there's penalties that determine field positions. Penalties that determine games. I was optomistic when I first started attending Central Vidor games in Vidor. But in the last few years I've seen Vidor refs keep the Pirates in contest we were threatening to end quickly. The last contest I attend was when Brandon Williams pulled out in the end. I left early because of the calls that the refs made to make the game close. Now, I'm taking nothing from the efforts of the Pirates players, because that running back that year had a carrer night on us. But even with his success the game wasn't close until the flags started flying. We were in position to put Vidor away before the Half, and they started flying (fags). The penalties would move us out of scoring position and when Vidor had the ball, into scoring position. I wish there was footage of this game out there. On Vidor's first score The penalties brought Vidor down the field. When Vidor got in our red zone, we'd sack the QB or stop the running back in the back field. The next play would be a penalty against my Jags. This went on for about 15 mins. Until Vidor scored. Now there was no way to tell the time on the field because the clock had mysteriously stopped working previously. The ref that was suppose to be keeping the time wasn't even looking at his watch half the time. Me and a few other Central fans were keeping the time on our watches. We could have went up 21 zip, but penalties flags kept us going backwards. And kept yall going foward. I hope this affair turn out different. If we are beat in a fair honest level game, I'll be the first to say good game Vidor. It is just I've seen serious home field advantages in Vidor.  :-[

Give me a break! Play fair and you will see the flags flying!

bcjag---I do not like to get involved in football discussions but for you I will make an exception. Either your memory is terrible or you have been watching a different game. It was the Jags that received all the breaks late in the game (last year) from the refs including the safety that was not called after Vidor put you on the one foot line. What lost the game for Vidor were the three fumbles all near midfield. They (Vidor) did run one fumble in for a touchdown after a blotched punt reception by the Jags. But the go ahead touchdown that won the game came late in the game with close to two minutes remaining as the Jags on Vidors 45 run one play for a touchdown after a fumble recovery. Vidor actually received more penalties against them than did the Jags plus they gave away (Vidor)two more fumbles than they recovered. If you are going to come on here claiming referee bias please be a little more specific because your memory and allegations are just not sustainable.

If Vidor can hold on to the ball, and that is a big if, I look for a Vidor win. If they continue to give the ball up there is no way they can win. Last years Jags had a hard time running the ball but had a lot of success in the air. Improvement on defense will make that more difficult this season.

But if you want to talk about bad refs, some of the worst officiated basketball games I have seen have been in the Central gym. I have seen plenty of bad calls and a lot of good ones along the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin