PN-G VS LC-M Tue. Sept 30th.. who wins/AT LC-M!

indian28

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I HATE playing at LCM for 2 reasons... 1) they make the visitors walk all the way around the whole  stadium and go in through the home side to get to the visitors side (wonder why they don't open those other gates)  and 2) that awesomely obnoxious, biased announcer.  At least this year, there won't be too many "BEARS 1ST DOWNS!!!"

You could ride over to LCM with that old man that dresses like an indian and maybe him and his buds will cut the lock off the gate again like a few years ago that will really get you seated faster. ;D  Goodluck to both teams. P.S. PNG wins big.

LCM gets a boost by playing in front of the home crowd, having the announcer antagonizing the visitors and the scoreboard booming out that bear roar to keep the players fired up. Add that to the fact that everyone is saying that the Bears are lousy and so they have something to prove. Due to all of these advantages to LCM, I think PNG will only win by 21.

png

big

and some of uil's rules are completely rediculous

no praying before games? what the heck?

we always did when i played

and the announcer thing is kind of stupid too, as long as it isnt completely terrible

i mean, the announcer is part of the home field advantage...

oh and how is playin cherokee every 3 seconds worse than the guy saying "thats good for another bear first down"??

i mean leave him be, he doesnt get to say it very much, come on guys lol

having watched both teams closely this year.... i say lcm might pull off an upset... PNG has an overrated qb but a very decent runningback #7 harmon i believe... should be closer than everyone thinks!

How is Tatum overrated?

he isnt as good as everyone makes him out to be.... but he is decent... he isnt better than any other quarterback coming out of png in recent years

LOL, yeah I remember last year they were saying Tatum and PNG didn't have much of a passing game. I also remember how they beat L-Town, it was the passes, Tatum got a few good ones past our guys so don't count him out. He may not be a blue chipper but he seems to be effective. I just hope their squeaker against BH versus L-Towns out right win is a sign that Lumberton can pull it out on PNG in a few weeks when we play them in the 2nd game in their new stadium, what a bad spot to be in, at least we're not first.  :o

I usually dont do this but considering the inexpereince of LC-M I willl have to go with the Indians with so much time off I beleive they will be prepared. When the storms hit the Indians were starting to gel together. I think the power football will be to much for the Bears if they hang in untill the half in the second PN-Gs size and power will wear down the Bears. Goodluck to both teams and a wish for an Injury free game.

Man, I HATE playing at LCM for 2 reasons... 1) they make the visitors walk all the way around the whole  stadium and go in through the home side to get to the visitors side (wonder why they don't open those other gates)  and 2) that awesomely obnoxious, biased announcer.  At least this year, there won't be too many "BEARS 1ST DOWNS!!!"

Let me add an emphatic "I AGREE!!!!!" to that.

I was in the band 2 years ago during that embarrassing loss. We redeemed ourselves last year, but now we need to make up for it at THEIR stadium. Let's shut them down and keep the announcer quiet.

One thing to add to your list though is their unfairly small visitor's side. By the time the band and Indianettes have seats, the stadium in a third full. :( Seriously....add on to your stadium. It'll cost a little money, but then you can sell more tickets.

With that, Indians 28

Bears    7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder