**POST POWER RESTORATION POSTS HERE**

KFDM COOP

I think my neighborhood on my little street was the last one in the west end to get power, a neighbor lady called Entergy yesterday and asked why everyone around us had power and we didn't, they told her they thought we did !!  Oops!  Thankfully it came on yesterday around 5:15 PM.  My prayers are with everyone in BC and towards the beach that have a lot more worries than I do. 

We got power back up pretty quickly but the phones (digital with Time Warner) has not happened.  What's up with that when we have internet, cable but no phones?

We still don't have cable or internet.

Wow.  What a bummer!  I have a hard time not having cable.  Internet is difficult as well, because my job relies on the internet.  I just can't function without knowing what's going on in the world!!!!  LOL.

We got power back up pretty quickly but the phones (digital with Time Warner) has not happened.  What's up with that when we have internet, cable but no phones?

We still don't have cable or internet.

Wow.  What a bummer!  I have a hard time not having cable.  Internet is difficult as well, because my job relies on the internet.  I just can't function without knowing what's going on in the world!!!!  LOL.

Thank god for phones with internet capabilities is all I can say about that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya