POLL  

17 members have voted

1. 1. POLL

• KVILLE
    • WOS
    • IKE

haha

kville got lucky on this 1

Actually Kirbyville was ready for them Stangs this year. No such thing as "lucky". Its a good thing Vidor don't play Kirbyville because yall would get stomped!

we tied wos...

we would crush kville

Scrimmages are way different from an actual ball game. Speed kills!!! Vidor would get embarrass. Yall run the wing t, but Kirbyville run it better with lots of speed. I'm gonna talk to Jack about scheduling these Vidor lady birds. I can promise you Kirbyville would be too much.

haha

Actually Kirbyville was ready for them Stangs this year. No such thing as "lucky". Its a good thing Vidor don't play Kirbyville because yall would get stomped!

we tied wos...

we would crush kville

If I remember right Jasper beat Nederland and PNG. and who beat Jasper.............how about them wildcats!!! The fact is Kville is not just a ordinary 2a.  They would most likely make playoffs in that 4 a district if not win it.  Try making playoff in this decade before opening your trap. As for the WOS vs Kville it would be a close game.  If WOS played the way they did against Vidor, Kville would blow them out!!!

haha

we tied wos...

we would crush kville

If I remember right Jasper beat Nederland and PNG. and who beat Jasper.............how about them wildcats!!! The fact is Kville is not just a ordinary 2a.  They would most likely make playoffs in that 4 a district if not win it.  Try making playoff in this decade before opening your trap. As for the WOS vs Kville it would be a close game.  If WOS played the way they did against Vidor, Kville would blow them out!!!

Kville wouldn't win the 3a or 4a district...You'll have proven repeatedly you'll couldn't win in the district with WOS.

haha

we tied wos...

we would crush kville

Kville wouldn't win the 3a or 4a district...You'll have proven repeatedly you'll couldn't win in the district with WOS.

^ what he said :-)

haha

we tied wos...

we would crush kville

that was last year. we are talking about this year. kville went 3 deep last year and only lost 3 starters...... and like I said "they would MOST LIKELY make playoffs in that 4 a district if not win it.

That's real easy to say when there's no way to know the truth. Yall talked the same smack about what yall were going to do to WOS last year and that didn't work out too well for you. No doubt Kville has a good team but to say you would make the playoffs in 4A and or possibly win the district is just silly.

its silly? i dont understand..jasper beat png and nederland in a scrimmage and look who beat jasper..i just wish we had the chance to play some of the teams in 20-4a..if wos was in your district they would kill everyone and imo kirbyville could make it to the play offs in that district if not win it.

Why is this post still up, it will not happen this year.  Ike won.

The purpose of a scrimmage is to work on a few things, try some new things, look at some new players, try a few kids in different positions.  In other words, you keep referring to the results of scrimmages, in which it's quite possible that a coach saw it more important to look at a few on the bubble players, instead of letting his already proven workhorses run up and down the field.  I put no stock at all in scrimmages.  Hell, some of the players who played significant roles in the scrimmages are playing JV ball right now.  So please stop with the we beat them and they beat ya'll stuff, it it ignorant.  The game is won on the field, not on a message board.

its silly? i dont understand..jasper beat png and nederland in a scrimmage and look who beat jasper..i just wish we had the chance to play some of the teams in 20-4a..if wos was in your district they would kill everyone and imo kirbyville could make it to the play offs in that district if not win it.

SCRIMMAGE SCRIMMAGE SCRIMMAGE

I know you'll didn't hear but Kirbyville won the national scrimmage bowl this year. Congrats Kville were all proud of you'll.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder