KVILLE OR WOS

grizzly62

POLL  

17 members have voted

1. 1. POLL

• KVILLE
    • WOS
    • IKE

With all due respect, I don't think that Kirbyville would beat Nederland. I would say that Kirbyville in my opinion is a great team though and will have a great season. The Mustangs IF they keep everyone healthy will be HARD to beat this year. Unbelievable team speed. GO STANGS!

Kville all the way. if you wrap up an tackle number 20 and just hit the quarter back he fumbles and pop which ever reciever wants to try and run that little hitch play in the mouth the game is pretty much over because wos can't score. Game ends 35-7 Kirbyville victorious

Kville all the way. if you wrap up an tackle number 20 and just hit the quarter back he fumbles and pop which ever reciever wants to try and run that little hitch play in the mouth the game is pretty much over because wos can't score. Game ends 35-7 Kirbyville victorious

yep that is right.......but its a lot harder than it sounds.and it doesnt matter if they cant score much, the Chain Gang wont let them score that high

I cant believe Kirbyville is talking like this. I can se ya being confident but whipping wo-s? Come on. U couldnt do it with rhodes last year. Its not happening. U all better put dave campbells magazine away and stop believing he hype.I guess ike has ya feelin comfortable since ya wont have to back it up!!!!

I don't care how big of a Kirbyville fan you are, there is no way you really believe that!

Hard to believe that Cat fans can't see that we still are making way to many mistakes to beat a team like WOS.  It is unfortunate that once again we have to cancel because of a storm.  That being said, I really wish this game could have been played. It is a no win situation for WOS.  IF they win, they should beat a 2 school; if they loose, how shameful to loose to a 2A school.  I do think KV is better than last year, but the defense has a ways to go.  I just hope they get is squared away by Newton.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn