Vidor at Hardin-Jefferson....Predictions??

Lazeek

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get to play, Vidor by 35+. Wish Coach would toughen up the schedule.

I agree with you, but being real close friends with alot of the players, I've never seen them so confident and excited before, just by getting these wins underneath them... That's gunna carry a long ways, even against the 4A schools...

I dont know if you all remember but last year wasnt hj the same way thought they were billy bad---es after winning two games and then ended up losing that third game.....so i say if this game is played hj will keep it close there is no blowout coming AT ALL

Guest tchawks99

Who would have thunk it!!!!!!

Hardin-Jefferson 0-2

Silsbee 0-2

;)

just savin the gas for basketball

thats right..I really think this will be a better game then people think..Hj has soem talent this year..alot of good kids on that team who are dedicated..

Go Hawks!

Guest pirates

If Vidor does not hold on to the ball, it's going to be messy.  the Pirates have some potential, but too many mistakes so far.  Mathews was pissed Friday night.  4 fumbles and then the dead ball personal foul.  Hopefully the pirates will get their act together.

If H-J's o-line can learn to block and they get a new QB they just might suprise a few patch eyes.  there runningbacks run like 4.5s or somethin    he broke a 70 some yard punt return last week untouched for a TD    and there D swarms the ball carrier so it should be interesting.          by the way they block punts and extra points almost every time 

A question for Mr. Lazeek. Is HJ a good football team or a not so good football team? I would like to know before the game is actually played. If you tell me they are a good team and Vidor wins I will not pay much attention to the experts that will say Vidor won because they played another weak team. When Vidor scrimmaged West Orange and from what I read (I did not see the game)

Vidor held there own against a tough West Orange team. West Orange fans had more excuses why they did not play better than Al Gore did when he lost Florida. When Vidor played Kelly Vidor only won because (I did not see this game either) they were not a very good team, and the same goes for St. Thomas. I am not a real big football fan, I mainly come over here to pick up new excuses for our basketball team if they do not play well. Thank you West Orange fans I now have plenty. So tell me up front, is Hardin-Jefferson a good team or not? As far as a prediction, I will go with Vidor on this one.

Guest WOS GRAD 2000

A question for Mr. Lazeek. Is HJ a good football team or a not so good football team? I would like to know before the game is actually played. If you tell me they are a good team and Vidor wins I will not pay much attention to the experts that will say Vidor won because they played another weak team. When Vidor scrimmaged West Orange and from what I read (I did not see the game)

Vidor held there own against a tough West Orange team. West Orange fans had more excuses why they did not play better than Al Gore did when he lost Florida. When Vidor played Kelly Vidor only won because (I did not see this game either) they were not a very good team, and the same goes for St. Thomas. I am not a real big football fan, I mainly come over here to pick up new excuses for our basketball team if they do not play well. Thank you West Orange fans I now have plenty. So tell me up front, is Hardin-Jefferson a good team or not? As far as a prediction, I will go with Vidor on this one.

Wasn't excuses! When you have limited players like we do now 1 injury and we're screwed. We have them back now and results show!!!

You want my honest opinion on the game or a prediction from the heart???  I will give both!!!

HJ will surprise and win on a last second FG!!!!

Vidor wins by 40 and makes easy work of a undersized and less talented HJ team!!!

You decide which is the honest opinion and which is a prediction from the heart!!!!!

Either way I will be there for the game Thursday!!!  Go Hawks!!!!

Well Mr. Lazeek I do respect your opinion most of the time because you will give an honest and informative statement. But this is a tough multiple choice question for me. I have nothing else better to do Thursday at 6:00 so I will also go to the game and try to figure out which answer is from the heart and which one is an honest opinion. I will get back to you after the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin