WOS AT KIRBYVILLE. WHO YOU TAKING IN THIS ONE???

jr1979

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS might win because kville defense does lack a little but WOS will be scored on this week. We know Kville defense sucks but what well find out is how good WOS defense is?

Wait is someone questioning WOS's defence here??????????????

Sweetheart. Its defense.

;D

JASPER beat themself i do belive the jasper folks will tell you  just ask them

Umm...I wouldn't say that would be very accurate!  Kirbyville beat themselves just as much as Jasper did in that game.  I was sloppy at times from both teams...Bonehead 4 down calls, dropped passes, INT's, fumbles, etc.etc.etc...When it came down to it Kirbyville showed the most heart and guts when it mattered most...All in all this was a great game to watch, but to pull it off on the road after blowing a comfortable lead showed me something about this Kirbyville team!  WOS, is a great team year in and year out, but this has the making of another shoot out!  That is, if ol' mr. ike doesn't throw a kink in everyone's plans! ;D

Guest kvillecheer

1st let me start off by saying this: How can most all of you people call KIRBYVILLE "the trash talkers" and not consider WO-S in that same category? Are you all really that blind to see the stuff WO-S has posted in this thread? They don't deserve to talk that trash either. Kirbvyille went just as far as they did last year in the play-offs with HALF the players. 2nd : WO-S is huge compared to Kirbyville. uhmm HINTS the reason why we moved to AA. DUH people. I would hope to WO-S would at least like to THINK they are gonna whoop us. Ya know? If not then they would be considered the "Vacuum city"?

I am not gonna say anything that I possibly could regret but I will say a couple of things...

WO-S hasn't lost a regular season game to a school with a smaller enrollment other than Jasper since 1983.

WOS 46

Kirbyville 16

WOS 6

LCM 0

WOS 31

Kirbyville 7

WOS 48

LCM 7

WOS ?

Kirbyville ?

1st let me start off by saying this: How can most all of you people call KIRBYVILLE "the trash talkers" and not consider WO-S in that same category? Are you all really that blind to see the stuff WO-S has posted in this thread? They don't deserve to talk that trash either. Kirbvyille went just as far as they did last year in the play-offs with HALF the players. 2nd : WO-S is huge compared to Kirbyville. uhmm HINTS the reason why we moved to AA. DUH people. I would hope to WO-S would at least like to THINK they are gonna whoop us. Ya know? If not then they would be considered the "Vacuum city"?

Hints=hence

Hard to believe she's a cheerleader isn't it? Lol sorry had to

Guest kvillecheer

Hints=hence

I didn't put it in CAPS for nothing silly? I spelled it like that on purpose.  ;) But nice try. p.s. i'm SERIOUSLY not hating, just stating.

Kirbyville is looking to move up in to Dayton and West Columbia territory if the game is even played this week

;)

The 38 Opponents That Have Never Won vs. WO-S

(0-18-0) Bridge City

(0-9-0) Beaumont-Charlton-Pollard

(0-8-0) Lumberton

(0-6-0) Newton

(0-4-0) Houston Worthing, Orangefield, Hamshire-Fannett, Hardin-Jefferson

(0-3-0) Dayton, West Columbia

(0-2-0) Anahuac, Lamar Consolidated, Willis, Houston Smiley, Kerrville Tivy, Aldine Nimitz, Beaumont South Park, Houston Stratford, Houston Sterling, Kirbyville

(0-1-0) Liberty, Palestine, Corpus Christi Calallen, Friendswood, Magnolia, Brownsboro, Henderson, New Caney, Tomball, Katy Mayde Creek, Crosby, Rockwall, Wharton, McKinney, New Braunfels, Brenham, Dickinson, Coldspring

Kirbyville is looking to move up in to Dayton and West Columbia territory if the game is even played this week

;)

(0-18-0) Bridge City

(0-8-0) Lumberton

(0-6-0) Newton

(0-2-0) Anahuac, Lamar Consolidated, Willis, Houston Smiley, Kerrville Tivy, Aldine Nimitz, Beaumont South Park, Houston Stratford, Houston Sterling, Kirbyville

(0-1-0) Liberty, Palestine, Corpus Christi Calallen, Friendswood, Magnolia, Brownsboro, Henderson, New Caney, Tomball, Katy Mayde Creek, Crosby, Rockwall, Wharton, McKinney, New Braunfels, Brenham, Dickinson, Coldspring

I'd like to add a bit of trivia, '87.  Newton has never scored a POINT against WOS.  Isn't that strange?

Guest kvillecheer

;)

(0-18-0) Bridge City

(0-8-0) Lumberton

(0-6-0) Newton

I'd like to add a bit of trivia, '87.  Newton has never scored a POINT against WOS.  Isn't that strange?

Well i'll be darned. Hip Hip HORRAY for you. Lets throw a party? What do ya say?

Not strange to me...

And that includes Newton's 1998 3A State Champions, whom the Mustangs shutout 10-0

This will be WO-S' first game ever against a 2A team (if it's actually played...)

Hints=hence

I didn't put it in CAPS for nothing silly? I spelled it like that on purpose.  ;) But nice try. p.s. i'm SERIOUSLY not hating, just stating.

Just out of sheer curiosity...how'd that spelling affect it differently than spelling it right?

Guest kvillecheer

Hints=hence

Just out of sheer curiosity...how'd that spelling affect it differently than spelling it right?

If you knew me you would understand..

;)

(0-18-0) Bridge City

(0-8-0) Lumberton

(0-6-0) Newton

Well i'll be darned. Hip Hip HORRAY for you. Lets throw a party? What do ya say?

Know what, Kcheer?  I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Sorry but that is not a true statement! I am a former player and now a fan, and if my memory serves me well the very first time that we played them the score was 12-6 I believe it was the 96' season! Once again though I hope we stomp KVILLE in the ground so they can shut up and quit this fake we are your rivals thing NOT!!!!!!!!!!

;)

(0-18-0) Bridge City

(0-8-0) Lumberton

(0-6-0) Newton

Know what, Kcheer?  I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

:D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder