WOS AT KIRBYVILLE. WHO YOU TAKING IN THIS ONE???

jr1979

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a great idea why don't we send the K-ville folks the game film from the last 2 years so the can be reminded of what happened before, I believe that they received the same punishment that you also get after bringing home a report card full of bad grades, an a-- whooping!!! HAHAHAHHAHA! I cant wait for Ike to go find Tina and roll on a river somewhere else so we can end this thread and then start a new one saying " Kirbyville, the vacuum cleaner city because they suck " ha :o :o :ohahahhaaaahahahaha

This thread has gotten out of hand, you Kville people are suffering from the "we are ranked" syndrome.  Kirbyville is a good 2A school, WO-S is a very good 3A school.  WO-S would use Kville like a mop I promise you, but fortunately for you this game will not be played.  I don't know if that is the reason for all this nonsense or what but Kirbyville is being saved by a hurricane.  Why all of a sudden do the wildcats think they are on the same plane as the Mustangs?

um, the Cats are better than last year. Mustangs are NOT better than last year but they still better than Kville at this point. if wos think they just gonna run over kville they gotta 'nother thing coming, rather IKE hits or not. You cant get big-headed early before district starts.  8)

Okay, your getting your analogy that Wo-s isn't as good as last year from where? i think it's wishful thinking.

2 headed RB monster last year, you stop the QB you only have Garrett and what if kville puts in a blitz package next week?

You put in a blitz package, then you will see the running back and/or Quarterback zipping passed your line. That would play right into there hands. By the way, they throw the ball quite well too and don't need alot of time to do it.

Here is a great idea why don't we send the K-ville folks the game film from the last 2 years so the can be reminded of what happened before, I believe that they received the same punishment that you also get after bringing home a report card full of bad grades, an a-- whooping!!! HAHAHAHHAHA! I cant wait for Ike to go find Tina and roll on a river somewhere else so we can end this thread and then start a new one saying " Kirbyville, the vacuum cleaner city because they suck " ha :o :o :ohahahhaaaahahahaha

Lol Now that's a good one.

This thread has gotten out of hand, you Kville people are suffering from the "we are ranked" syndrome.  Kirbyville is a good 2A school, WO-S is a very good 3A school.  WO-S would use Kville like a mop I promise you, but fortunately for you this game will not be played.  I don't know if that is the reason for all this nonsense or what but Kirbyville is being saved by a hurricane.  Why all of a sudden do the wildcats think they are on the same plane as the Mustangs?

um, the Cats are better than last year. Mustangs are NOT better than last year but they still better than Kville at this point. if wos think they just gonna run over kville they gotta 'nother thing coming, rather IKE hits or not. You cant get big-headed early before district starts.  8)

scooter, I got news for you, the Mustangs are MUCH better than they were last year at this time. In every facet of the game. Now, understand, I'm not guaranteeing a win because Kville is talented, but don't underestimate where the Stangs are.

this might be a close game IF wo-s get behind early.the ONLY THING that will beat the mustangs is themself and (IKE)  NOW YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK MY FRIENDS------------------------END OF STORY

Yeah, I have to agree with you and Stangchain, I think this one is just wishful thinking.

This is a no-brainer!  WOS gives Kirbyville one of their two losses this year.  The other is the purple team in their district with a "N".

Newton sucks this year!! This is just a non-district contest and should be interesting this year. WOS has a great team and so do Kirbyville. Everybody saying Kirbyville doesn't have a defense, hopefully they prove alot of people wrong. Oh by the way, the team with "N"  logo on the helmet will be in for a surprise come November 7th.

look here folks, WOS has yet to hit its stride. Still making too many mistakes. But even with so much room to improve we are still too much for kville. This game will not be close as WOS only gets better each week. Kville will not be able to score at will against the stangs and unfortunately they will learn this the hard way as they do each year. "Kville don't believe your ranking when you face the stangs" as you will be out played, out coached and just plain out matched. Don't get me wrong you guys are a great team one of the best in the area just not good enough against a very good mustang team. Just take this loss as a learning experience and good luck in your bid for a state championship (which i believe you could possibly win).

I can promise this game will be closer than it ever been before. As for the outcoached, that's been the problem the past couple of years. There is no such thing as outmatched, you are being a little to arrogant son!!! I would love to see Kirbyville hang at 40+ on y'all defense just because of your mouth. If WOS was that much better than Kirbyville you wouldn't have a early exit of the playoffs every year. The teams y'all played so far are weak this year, Kirbyville has alot of speed and you will see next Friday. Go Cats!!!!

3rd or 4th round isn't early! Waco LaVega defeated WOS last year, a team that just defeated 4A power Brownwood Friday Night. WOS by 21+.

yea yea yea look at last year who Waco Lavega lost to the next week.... that was china springs who lost in the state game and kville played a very good game against and should of one but couldn't put it together,,,,but that was last year so it don't matter kville is a better team then in the past hopefully ull get to see Friday,,,, and brownwood ain't that good

WOS wins by 21 or more...

If you saw Brownwood play, you would think twice about statements like that.  Brownwood is loaded and will make a long playoff run.

This is a no-brainer!  WOS gives Kirbyville one of their two losses this year.  The other is the purple team in their district with a "N".

Newton sucks this year!! This is just a non-district contest and should be interesting this year. WOS has a great team and so do Kirbyville. Everybody saying Kirbyville doesn't have a defense, hopefully they prove alot of people wrong. Oh by the way, the team with "N"  logo on the helmet will be in for a surprise come November 7th.

Be Careful What You Say, Because You Are Likely To Have To Eat Those Words. Beating Jasper By 1 In a 44 To 43 Track Meet Shows More Luck Than Skill. Newton Won't Be Hard To Find On November 7; They Will Be Hard To Stop.

Guest kvillecheer

i love my wildcats. i really REALLY do. everybody knows this already cause everyone knows i'll say ANYTHING on here to support my boys.. but if they even want to THINK about winning this week... They are going to have to really work hard and never give up on that field.

Be Careful What You Say, Because You Are Likely To Have To Eat Those Words. Beating Jasper By 1 In a 44 To 43 Track Meet Shows More Luck Than Skill. Newton Won't Be Hard To Find On November 7; They Will Be Hard To Stop.

I think this guy was kidding I mean...could he honestly say "Newton sucks this year"? Does Newton "suck" any year?

Guest rykerx144

WOS might win because kville defense does lack a little but WOS will be scored on this week. We know Kville defense sucks but what well find out is how good WOS defense is?

Kirbyville wont have trouble scoring in the air game since WOS no longer has any D-1 prospects in there secondary. Look for this to be a high scoring game. If Kville stops octavious the game should end with Kirbyville on top. And Newton is a good team every year an some years nearly great so look for the week 10 match up to be exciting cause them cats are gonna lay that hat on some eagles.

Nike09, Kirbyville will face the best secondary they'll face all year this week if they play, and that includes if they go to week 16, which I doubt.  If you think WO-S has no D-1 candidates you need to get newspaper or a program.  Kville will do well this year, they are just not on a level with WO-S I promise you.

Guest kvillecheer

WOS might win because kville defense does lack a little but WOS will be scored on this week. We know Kville defense sucks but what well find out is how good WOS defense is?

Wait is someone questioning WOS's defence here??????????????

Sweetheart. Its defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder