STJFL SCORES

Guest kf89

I remember KJ and so does this team as most of them were on the team that met them in the playoffs, as i remember he was the one that ran almost every single play kinda like the big kid on the blue team so well be more than ready for the whole team.So bring it ;D we got talent, speed and the best coaches around, and kids that like the sound of pads and helmets as the hit someone.

no, this year im not doing the emergency management thing it took too much time away from my family.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....I beg you please think he is gonna run every play. Please, Please, Please...lol...Good to hear your not in emergency management, kinda thought you were just in habit of issuing warnings.  :) :) :) Good luck to your team.

ha ha ha; that was funny : you wrote: "Good to hear your not in emergency management, kinda thought you were just in habit of issuing warnings"

warn away cause we know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! ha ha ha

still know the truth?

The truth is that you haven't played junior blue yet. Congrats on the win, but one big win doesn't make a season. Junior white will be back. Good luck to ya'll.

Believe me weve heard about jr blue from several teams and when the time comes we will be ready

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to start off by saying, Good game PNG White.  This was a very physical and well coached team that we ran into today.  However, please don't count the WO-S Junior Team out, because of the results of this game.  You talk as if we were eliminated from the playoffs today. The season is still long, and once we get some kids healthy, we will be a force again. Not making excuses, because like I said PNG White is a strong team, we knew that coming in and respected them from day 1, but when you have 5 kids (4 starters) out in a big game like this you will feel it.  There is not much quality depth at this age.  We do have other weapons, but when you lose that many kids, the healthy ones get forced to play out of position.  KJ is quite possibly one of the most talented kids in the entire league, and if any team loses a player of his caliber, they will struggle.  He is our quaterback, and anyone that knows anything about football could see that we were out of sinc because of his abscense. That happens to any team when the QB goes out, especially since he has had the job for 3 years and counting. He will be back, and our other kids can go back to there original positions, and then you will see the real WOS White team.  I think that the kids we have filling in did a good job to keep us in position to win.  We just couldn't get our timing together, and way too many bad snaps, so the chips fell your way this time. You can say what you want to say on this board, but I know a few of PNG coaches, and I am sure that they will agree.  I am also sure that they know that they will have to see us again in the playoffs.  I don't want this to seem like I am taking anything away from PNG White, because they played a good game.  Their coaches always have them prepared, and they do a good job.  This battle has been on since flag football, and it has turned into a rival that I really enjoy.  Coach LeJune, and the rest of PNG staff, keep teaching those boys good football, and we guarantee to give you one heck of a game everytime we meet up.  Our goal coming into the season over at WOS was to have both of our Junior teams in the Super Bowl, and that is still the plan.

was curious if the Coach LeJune is David LeJune?

one and the same, great coach, took over after Hammersmith stopped coaching, known his son since i coached him in soccer, and have been on his team ever since

thanks I had coached with him back in the 90's at Kelly high school...he is a great dude

That he is and he can get those kids to do anything and he never has to yell, the only time ive seen him close to yelling was at the refs this past sat fo a missed call on the opening kickoff that im not gonna go into here

As far as the kids that you saw with cast on their arms, they should be back in about three more weeks.  We have had a lot of bad luck with broken bones this season.  I have never seen anything like this before.  We have had 3 broken hands, and 1 broken arm in this very short season so far.  One of the kids was KJ Miller, who I am sure everyone on this board is familiar with, the other kid was a first year player who was really coming into his own, and had became a two way starter only to break his hand in practice the same week.  KJ broke his hand in a scrimmage that didn't even count, that sucks....  The other kid who broke his hand has had his cast removed and is back at practice, but we have to be extra careful with him, because you know how those bones are after they have been broken once.  All of these broken hand come from helmets, while making tackles.  The kid who broke his arm, broke it in two places.  It was kind of a freak accident, with no contact except for him hitting the ground.  We found out later that he had already broken the same arm before.  He is out for the season.  To the other coaches and parents on this board, I wish you good luck and health to all of your players and kids, and I pray that we can get some kids healthy and prevent any more broken bones.

Yall wanted to start it and im finishing up on it, not living thru my 10 y/o i had my time in HS, its now his time

Listen, I live through my kids and there is nothing wrong with it. Thats why I make sure they study, get their homework, play and learn competitive sports. We all live through our kids one way or another. Don't let the plastic bring you down.

The kid that wears #4 for the Pee Wee Mustangs comes from a long line of athletes in his family.  He has two brother who played for this league the last few years, and they were phenoms as well.  One of them also wore #4 as well as their dad when he played.  This kid started on both sides of the ball for us last year as a 7 year old.  He is very aggressive, fast, tough as nails, and has a non stop motor.  If they had played him up, I believe that he is good enough to star for our Junior Team. 

Yall wanted to start it and im finishing up on it, not living thru my 10 y/o i had my time in HS, its now his time

When the white team sees you again,at full strength, ur gonna pay for your talk. you earned the right to talk for now and i respect that. But a 2-0 victory when our qb and several starters are out? I would have hoped u would have put the victory in perspective. I hope we meet again! Take care

When the white team sees you again,at full strength, ur gonna pay for your talk. you earned the right to talk for now and i respect that. But a 2-0 victory when our qb and several starters are out? I would have hoped u would have put the victory in perspective. I hope we meet again! Take care

[/quote

I doubt it, but the way yall talked he was not your only player?, we will probably not meet again, we will most likely play your blue team in the playoffs

BTW i was not mouthing off on here before we even played about how bad yall were gonna beat us, i was, trying to give some of your players props and brag a little on my boys team and yall wanted to start, i know 2-0 aint much but a W is a W and were still undefeated for now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder