Spurger's Coach Issac's

I do not have much knowledge of what he did/not did while he was at Big Sandy, but I have heard that he has brought to Spurger a refreshing spirit and excitement for the game. Catman would be the best to respond to this one. I did not intend to "call you out" Catman, but....

I think he will be the type of coach that is strong with fundamentals and a teacher of the game.

Having watched Spurger and BS play in years past, there was a noticeable difference in coaching styles.

I would think that Issac's will bring that same or similar type of coaching style with him.

I do know he (Issac's) was instrumental in the Big Sandy's FCA program(Fellowship of Christian Athletes). I think this shows what type of person he is and I would hope that while he is in Spurger and where ever he goes, he continues with this program.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I do not have much knowledge of what he did/not did while he was at Big Sandy, but I have heard that he has brought to Spurger a refreshing spirit and excitement for the game. Catman would be the best to respond to this one. I did not intend to "call you out" Catman, but....

I think he will be the type of coach that is strong with fundamentals and a teacher of the game.

Having watched Spurger and BS play in years past, there was a noticeable difference in coaching styles.

I would think that Issac's will bring that same or similar type of coaching style with him.

I do know he (Issac's) was instrumental in the Big Sandy's FCA program(Fellowship of Christian Athletes). I think this shows what type of person he is and I would hope that while he is in Spurger and where ever he goes, he continues with this program.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)  /quote]    well said about a very good young man.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi