Deweyville v. Evadale likely Saturday

Why is it Deweyville always plays the small schools in preseason,you are not gaining anything by beating a team with 18 players. Why not step up and challenge your team.If you watch Newton,EC,CC they do not choose the push overs in preseason.It pays off in the long run,look at their records.Try a 2a or 3a team an learn where you are at.

Why is it Deweyville always plays the small schools in preseason,you are not gaining anything by beating a team with 18 players. Why not step up and challenge your team.If you watch Newton,EC,CC they do not choose the push overs in preseason.It pays off in the long run,look at their records.Try a 2a or 3a team an learn where you are at.

Normally I would agree with you, however, since Coach McDaniel installed a new offense/defense any game is good so the Pirates can work on getting used to the new offense/defense. Evadale has some tough kids, they seem to play the Pirates tough for 4-qtrs.

Guest 42_AKA_EvadalePlaymaker

Ok I dont care what yall say about my bird legs, but i leave it all out on the field everytime and i give it 110 percent. Come time to play deweyville ill be showing everyone how fast these bird legs can go.

Ok I dont care what yall say about my bird legs, but i leave it all out on the field everytime and i give it 110 percent. Come time to play deweyville ill be showing everyone how fast these bird legs can go.

Chill Papermill Daddy, I'm on your side...got your back all the way!!  I know you go all out every play.  Never saw you take a play off and you better not start.  You dance those bird legs into that end zone Saturday!! Just messing with you on the previous post.

they did not beat HD with our 18 players

The Pirates will have to play better if they are going to beat the Rebels. It is always a hard hitting game. If the Pirates play with more discipline they will be fine. The goal is get better every week. Best of luck to the Pirates!

Pirates      36

Rebels        24

aight. who ever is sayin them pirates are gone score 36 on the rebs is plumb crazy. they gotta line no pirate could ever pinitrait.remember. rebs got loyalty. and pirates aint got none.

This one is too easy to mess with, so I'll just leave it alone.....WOW!!!!

Deweyville  28

Evadale     14

****Deweyville only wins by 14 because ol' bird legs will get them legs a churning  :D :D

aight. who ever is sayin them pirates are gone score 36 on the rebs is plumb crazy. they gotta line no pirate could ever pinitrait.remember. rebs got loyalty. and pirates aint got none.

This one is too easy to mess with, so I'll just leave it alone.....WOW!!!!

Deweyville  28

Evadale     14

****Deweyville only wins by 14 because ol' bird legs will get them legs a churning  :D :D

;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder