Deweyville v. Evadale likely Saturday

with all this trash talk i hope evadale can back it up cause deweyville is gonna bust that big head. deweyville always has and always will come at you 110% there is no quit in those boys. all in all i think it will be a good game good luck to both teams. oh and quit all the trash talk its not classy and its immature. the pirates are gonna let there play do the talkin.

You boys would do well to shut up the trash talk and just play the game.  I don't think that your coaches take kindly to all the mouthing. 

You're right about coach Williams, he has strict rules about his players posting on these threads during football seasons.  He doesn't allow it, period.  These are all from the same loser who is hiding his identity and graduated last year.  He never played the game after his 8th grade year.  I assure you, coach Will has his players in line and they are too focused to be trash talking here.  Evadale and D-Ville are both classy programs, its a shame this guy is getting air time.  Get a job Jordan...

Is BigMo44 playing football still? I thought you was a rapper? What happened to the song "bar baby" Your right trash talking is child like."Insert Quote

Quote from: leroy_reb on September 03, 2008, 02:59:47 PM

aight. who ever is sayin them pirates are gone score 36 on the rebs is plumb crazy. they gotta line no pirate could ever pinitrait.remember. rebs got loyalty. and pirates aint got none.

He's smelled too much of his own freon!"Bigmo44" That is called being a hypocrite. Whatever though. Evadale does need to focus on the season though. I have heard some of the teams on the schedule this season and they honestly have a shot at going undefeated during the R.Season. They got a district title to go get. I know some of the coaches out there Coach Williams, Connie, Wilkins and a student coach named coach reeves i believe, and they wouldn't appreciate all this trash talking. They do have a classy program and if they won't to keep it that way they will put up or shut up. I'm know ya'lls coaches or any other coaches wouldn't approve of this madness. So focus on what you will be doing for the next few months and don't screw it away. C.H.B

joemike, have you ever looked at enrollment?

Deweyville is the smallest 2A in southeast texas and is only 5 to 30 kids away from 1A any given year.

As far as EC well being twice the size of D-ville they can afford to play a 3A non district schedule.

Evadale and D-ville have ben playing for years and is a local friendly rivalry.

Sabine Pass was a last minute fill in game as Vinton a 3A size playoff program canceled.   

aight. who ever is sayin them pirates are gone score 36 on the rebs is plumb crazy. they gotta line no pirate could ever pinitrait.remember. rebs got loyalty. and pirates aint got none.

Once again thanks for the locker room material. No crap talked here we will see Sat. @ 7:00

Once again thanks for the locker room material. No crap talked here we will see Sat. @ 7:00

im with u dp1.  our lockur room is gunna have plenny of muterial to get us up for them rebs.  we gonna make mennsmeat out of em.  we aint taken no crap just like u say dp1!! u rock!!                 You goof ball, I keep telling you guys these first time posters are not Rebel players, but you believe what you want.  It's an idiot hiding his identity and I'm showing you now it's easy to play around on here.  Dude (DP#1FAN), don't get crazy over a first time poster!!! You know better than that...;D ;D ;D

::) ???

I bet the English teacher at Evadale would throw up if he / she read some of the post in this topic....

OK, last time, these first and second time posters are the same guy.  He is an impostor.  He is overly screwing up his grammar and trying get to you guys in Deweyville and he's beating you 21-0.  DVILLE-GORILLA tried to explain it to you but you missed it.  The Pirates and Rebels have a great history of some good football and it will continue Saturday night.  PLAY BALL...I"M OUT!  Enjoy youselves... :-X :-X :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami