*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone heard anything about arthur dr off 408 in bridge city? i think its called schofield edition? sorry not sure on spelling of it...its for my aunt. thanks!

Just got off the phone with someone who went into that area and All the homes along arthur had four feet of water in them.  My house is two streets over so we are in the same situation.

I live on the corner of Broad and South in West Orange. Anyone know what the conditions are there. As of a few hours ago I heard water was not in the house but not sure if water levels have started to recede. Anyone have pics from this area? Know if waters in Orange have started to recede? Thanks and glad most people seem to have had the good sense to leave.

PS: Appreciate all the pics everyone is posting.

I live on the corner of Broad and South in West Orange. Anyone know what the conditions are there. As of a few hours ago I heard water was not in the house but not sure if water levels have started to recede. Anyone have pics from this area? Know if waters in Orange have started to recede? Thanks and glad most people seem to have had the good sense to leave.

PS: Appreciate all the pics everyone is posting.

No, waters have not recieded.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder