*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

Guest baseball25

Lu fan you got to know the models man..and see consistency...that run is the exact run at 2...also u got to rem the euro did good with gustav had it hitting cameron la 2 weeks before landfall and it was around 85 miles to far to the west so if the euro has 85 mile error again then thats around galveston...i mean its going to me a close call folks...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard that there is a meeting at 9pm and that there is a 90% chance they will call for a mandatory evacuation starting at 6am.  Lamar is closing at noon tomorrow until the threat of the storm is over.

So will we have classes until noon or will just administration be there until noon?

I just heard that there is a meeting at 9pm and that there is a 90% chance they will call for a mandatory evacuation starting at 6am.  Lamar is closing at noon tomorrow until the threat of the storm is over.

So will we have classes until noon or will just administration be there until noon?

Not sure???

Mayor of Galveston just said that it is too late for the citizens of Galveston to evacuate!!!!! ???  How can it be too late???

Just heard Cantore say that as well. I guess it's too late for an organized evacuation? I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this. There are going to be people still on the coast when this thing hits.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder