76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game??

• Kountze
    • Bridge City

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good second half for BC... The coach must have got them togather, otherwise this one was lookin ugly for them. I knew we would win though.

you didn't "know" yall would, you just had faith in it...

BC didn't come out to play the 1st half, and it showed...

but the 2nd half it was on... BC didn't allow a single point on the board the 2nd half...

Thats the BC Cardinal team that they wanna be this season, and i have faith that they will learn from this game and turn the 2nd half into the whole game and be successful

I think the honest truth is that BC took Kountze for granite and thought that they we're gonna handle Kountze with ease..Thats probably the reason for the bad 1st half....the 2nd half they started

realizing that they had to play to win and did a good job, but it was too late for the comeback...Hopefully this will be the worst game BC plays all year and will start playing to thier capabilities from here on out..This was a GOOD lesson to learn EARLY in the season because I still believe BC has what it takes to make the playoffs this year and they learned to never take ANYONE easy BEFORE District starts instead of during District..lets see how they do against LCM this week

Kountze 28

Bridge City 26

Ktze 8 20 0 0 — 28

BC0 6 7 13 — 20

Scoring summary

KOUNTZE — Jared Howard 1 run. Milton Williams run.

BC — Joe Robertson 6 run. Kick fail.

KOUNTZE — Devon Wise 36 run. Kick fail.

KOUNTZE — Wise 24 run. Williams run.

KOUNTZE — Wise 7 run. Pass fail.

BC — Josh Lemoine 1 run. Devin Bertrand kick.

BC — Robertson 53 pass from Lemoine. Pass fail.

BC — Jerry Landry 51 pass from Lemoine. Bertrand kick.

I think the honest truth is that BC took Kountze for granite and thought that they we're gonna handle Kountze with ease..Thats probably the reason for the bad 1st half....the 2nd half they started

realizing that they had to play to win and did a good job, but it was too late for the comeback...Hopefully this will be the worst game BC plays all year and will start playing to thier capabilities from here on out..This was a GOOD lesson to learn EARLY in the season because I still believe BC has what it takes to make the playoffs this year and they learned to never take ANYONE easy BEFORE District starts instead of during District..lets see how they do against LCM this week

When you are coming off an 0-10 season, with several of those losses big blowout losses, you can never take anyone for granite. BC has to play hard every game. There is no team on their schedule that the Cards could handle with ease.

When you are coming off an 0-10 season, with several of those losses big blowout losses, you can never take anyone for granite. BC has to play hard every game. There is no team on their schedule that the Cards could handle with ease.

I guess the kids were just still living in the game against Liberty...They're gonna turn it around though..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin