Kountze @ Bridge City Who wins??

Who wins this game??  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game??

• Kountze
    • Bridge City

Guest bleed orange

This bored, come on man spell the word right. It's board. Your right it is about opinions. But you said BC does not have the speed. How do you know that? They have been district champs in track 3 out of the last 4 years. (Just a guess, probably wrong but not far off)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bored, come on man spell the word right. It's board. Your right it is about opinions. But you said BC does not have the speed. How do you know that? They have been district champs in track 3 out of the last 4 years. (Just a guess, probably wrong but not far off)

They don't know any thing cause they haven't played us yet, we will see if B.C. has speed after this game cause obviously kountze has allot of it

Guest bleed orange

Omg I didnt spell board right lol my bad. And no im not sayin they dont have speed because they are mostly white!! One of the fastest if not the fastest guy on Kountze's team is white lol

OK, I am glad we got that straight. 8) Watch your spelling. It will define who you are later on in life. Take pride in spelling words correctly. Thank goodness for spell check or I would struggle. English was never my favorite subject. I don't punctuate very well.

Guest bleed orange

Don't take me serious utfan06. I am just trying to pull your strings. Got to love the message BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D I actually would like to see Kountze do good in football because I was on that Orangefield team that beat you guy's 99-0. I am not proud of that but I also do not apologize for that. We did not run up the score. Your team quit that night. But hey you guys almost beat us that bad in basketball that year, so we are even. That was a long time ago. I have always pulled for Kountze to get over that hump in football. In the 70's you guys had some really good football teams. I still think BC wins. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder