*Lumberton vs. HF Updates*/23-7 LUMBERTON WINS/COMMENTS*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me a while before I could pick it up good, but as I started typing you Band, I lost it!  You JINXED me bud!  Now, its back.  Lumberton is about to score.  I wish I could SEE it though.  Hanna made it to the 10 and FUMBLED!!!!  Horns have it on their 8th now!

Awesome!  They have said a couple of times that "this Lumberton Defense" refuses to let the Longhorns do anything.  If we hadn't given the ball up a few times (just one fumble) then we should be up 21-0.  They made the comment earlier that they were surprised at how Hanna and Beard looked, just like last year!!!  They were talking about how proud Coach Creader should be.  Lumberton just caused a turnover and has it deep in Hamshire territory 25 yard line.

Another one!  I may give up!  I am too far to be this stressed!!! Three turnovers and one interception.  But a few minutes ago they missed a field goal.  Should be 30-0.  Instead they are losing 7-6.  Doesn't matter that they are doing decent at holding, when you give up that many points!

Another one!  I may give up!  I am too far to be this stressed!!! Three turnovers and one interception.  But a few minutes ago they missed a field goal.  Should be 30-0.  Instead they are losing 7-6.  Doesn't matter that they are doing decent at holding, when you give up that many points!

And I should have won the lottery by I forgot to choose the right numbers...come on man don't play this should be game, that's not the score so what does it matter? people in lumberton getting a little antsy because it isn't a blowout thusfar?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder