MUSTANGS NO CHALLENGE FOR DOGS.......

WE ARE USED TO PLAYING POWER HOUSE TEAMS OUR FIRST WEEK OF FOOTBALL SEASON.......LA MARQUE,BRENHAM...NEED I SAY MORE...WO-S IS A HAS BEEN....THEY GET THEIR FEELINGS HURT EVERY YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS IN 3A.....WO-S WONT BE READY FOR THE DOGS FRIDAY NITE....NOW THATS A PROMISE.....

Tell us how you really feel. ::)

I smell a troll.

WE ARE USED TO PLAYING POWER HOUSE TEAMS OUR FIRST WEEK OF FOOTBALL SEASON.......LA MARQUE,BRENHAM...NEED I SAY MORE...WO-S IS A HAS BEEN....THEY GET THEIR FEELINGS HURT EVERY YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS IN 3A.....WO-S WONT BE READY FOR THE DOGS FRIDAY NITE....NOW THATS A PROMISE.....

Tell us how you really feel. ::)

I smell a troll.

Yeah, not hard to smell that one.

I am just wondering it is a WO-S student or grad.... or maybe a Lumberton fan trying to stir it up a bit.  ;D

Guest stircrazy

It don't really matter till district starts anyway. Nederland should be good but will they underachieve yet again. WOS will get another 10 wins this season . Should be a good game but way to early to crown either a state champion.

no matter who this is.... gasilla i seen you at both our scrimmages and them ol mustangs will get tamed come friday nite.......

no,really i hope for a great game from both teams,just hope the dogs are on top.....just wanted to stir up the board a lil bit.......

I know what you're doing... ;) Typical Swanson. How come you didn't holler at me at the scrimmages?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder