**Anybody see this? SETXsports Rankings Released in the Paper**

Very nice --but they got Dayton and WB backwards.  Must be Dyslexic.

drunk-irish-048.gif

That was pretty funny...  But straight up head-to-head match, I don't think Dayton would have a chance..  BUT in 4A they may go futher than Brook in 5A... So I "MAY" and that is a BIG "MAY" understand that thought pattern!

Guest band of brothers

AND and this is a BIG AND...  I keep trying to tell you all PLEASE don't fall for the hype... Lumberton SHOULD NOT be listed in anybodies top nothing!!!!!  They will NOT and that is a BIG NOT be one of the top five teams in district this year.  They WILL have a LOSING record!

woww I guess you are one of these guys... you know, who is bitter about something. I know it kills some of you guys that lumberton had a great season last year, and the thought of them repeating disturbs you! it must have been bad for you last year, man, relax, take something!

drunk-irish-048.gif

That was pretty funny...  But straight up head-to-head match, I don't think Dayton would have a chance..  BUT in 4A they may go futher than Brook in 5A... So I "MAY" and that is a BIG "MAY" understand that thought pattern!

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Unfortunately since there are only two 5A teams in the area, we get shuffled in with the 4A teams. Oh well. The sad thing is that WB will probably lose a game before Dayton will, and will probably fall in the rankings as a result of it. But you have to look at the teams that we would potentially lose to. Any one of them would rip a hole in Dayton......(Katy, Ike, Westfield, North Shore). But that's another topic for another day. ;)

drunk-irish-048.gif

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Unfortunately since there are only two 5A teams in the area, we get shuffled in with the 4A teams. Oh well. The sad thing is that WB will probably lose a game before Dayton will, and will probably fall in the rankings as a result of it. But you have to look at the teams that we would potentially lose to. Any one of them would rip a hole in Dayton......(Katy, Ike, Westfield, North Shore). But that's another topic for another day. ;)

And Central!  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

drunk-irish-048.gif

And Central!   ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

You my friend, are certifiably 10-96!

AND and this is a BIG AND...  I keep trying to tell you all PLEASE don't fall for the hype... Lumberton SHOULD NOT be listed in anybodies top nothing!!!!!  They will NOT and that is a BIG NOT be one of the top five teams in district this year.  They WILL have a LOSING record!

woww I guess you are one of these guys... you know, who is bitter about something. I know it kills some of you guys that lumberton had a great season last year, and the thought of them repeating disturbs you! it must have been bad for you last year, man, relax, take something!

NOPE I am not bitter at all!!! I just don't believe!!!

All I have to say is "MAKE ME A BELIEVER"

drunk-irish-048.gif

they should!! 2 of those 4 enrollments are astronomical by dayton's standards. not sure about Ike and Westfield.

Maybe you guys can rip a hole in one of them big boys!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124