Hornets VS Bobcats

It should be a good game all in all the Hornets should come out on top i look for them to be at least 20 or more. If Hunter Davis comes back from knee injury from the HJ scrimmage it should be an ole time good rivaly barn burner. Hornets have won last 3 years they played HD should be able to add 1 more to that.

It should be a good game all in all the Hornets should come out on top i look for them to be at least 20 or more. If Hunter Davis comes back from knee injury from the HJ scrimmage it should be an ole time good rivaly barn burner. Hornets have won last 3 years they played HD should be able to add 1 more to that.

Enough weapons he probably won't have to even play.

If Davis has a torn ACL he isn't gonna come back in time to play against HD. If anyone thinks otherwise, they are seriously CRAZY! If that injury is true, then hes done for the year.

So how did Hardin look in their two scrimmages this year? Did the quarterback they RECRUITED from NC do any good? From listening to Haynes talk on the radio, they didn't do well at all and I think he even mentioned something about maybe runnig the ball more this year cause they don't have anyone that can throw the ball. But Stelly is certainly not the answer either. I hope that he has picked up the concept that the endzones are at opposite ends of the field and not on the sidelines so in order to score a touchdown you have to run north and south NOT east and west like he has done in the past. (I know I'm gonna get a response from some Hardin fan saying that they are gonna go to the playoffs and blah, blah, blah, but I think the reality of how average Hardin will be this year is about to set in in Hornet Country).

Stelly's on the offense to help out as needed, his main role is bringing havoc at linebacker. This isn't gonna be close, do you think Haynes is going to get on the radio and say," hey, we're doing just awsome, we plan to run the 32 option first, followed by a tightend hot rout"? If so, you have some issues. We are going to run the ball more, you can't replace Nolan, but we are strong in the backfield and strong at quarterback in that area. Ya'll talk all you want, we'll see Friday night. If HD wins, I'll congratulate them, but I don't see it happening.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges