LUMBERTON UNDEFEATED???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that Matt. They have been sooo close but yet so far away. I think there best chance was a few years ago when they had it taken away from them by the referees during a game against Ozen (it was Ozens first year and I think a few refs were wearing Hebert colors under neath, but that is water under the bridge). There is alot of talent in Lumberton they just need the parents, school board, and others to stay away. Then let the coaches do their job. Maybe 2006 will be the year. I have my fingers crossed theat the curse on Lumberton football is broken. :D

Not be harsh but this is a great message board....In this district, Lumberton will not see a playoff run as it is now. I have nephews that play in their pop warner league. Lumberton does not even beat Kountze usually in those games. I just cannot see these guys building a program in this district and going to the playoffs when 1-2 loss can eliminate you. If size was everything, what about Vidor? They have corn fed guys every year.... Playoffs in the last decade?????? I didn't think so....Same for Lumberton....

Vidor did make the playoffs in the last decade Orange County bull dog fan..

And yes this is a get real message board..And it is also a "have your facts straight" message board also..And if you were a real Bulldog fan then you would have known that Vidor played Nederland in the playoffs..(yes we got beat).

Vidor did make the playoffs in the last decade Orange County bull dog fan..

And yes this is a get real message board..And it is also a "have your facts straight" message board also..And if you were a real Bulldog fan then you would have known that Vidor played Nederland in the playoffs..(yes we got beat).

How did Vidor and Ned play in the playoffs? It would have to be the quarter finals.

Are your facts straight????

How did Vidor and Ned play in the playoffs? It would have to be the quarter finals.

Are your facts straight????

Nederland and Vidor played in Bi-District in 2000 and Nederland won 21-9. They were in different districts, Nederland in 20-4A and Vidor 19-4A. Nederland and Vidor were Division I reps.

Yeah and Deweyville has alot of room to talk. What has Deweyville done lately (from what I seen they do not even have a field to play on)

Its okay I understand all of you nay sayers, just wait till the end of the season, there will be plenty of room on the Raider bandwagon. I graduated from Lumberton and we stunk up the place but I always keep faith in MY team. One of these days things will get going in the right direction.

Yeah and Deweyville has alot of room to talk. What has Deweyville done lately (from what I seen they do not even have a field to play on)

Its okay I understand all of you nay sayers' date=' just wait till the end of the season, there will be plenty of room on the Raider bandwagon. I graduated from Lumberton and we stunk up the place but I always keep faith in MY team. One of these days things will get going in the right direction.[/quote']

Uhh.....Theyve made the playoffs :D

You know Raider88 I almost feel bad for you guys when everyone is talking about yall. And I feel like taking up for yall, and then someone from Lumberton gets on here and opens up talking trash about getting on a bandwagon...

I really don't feel bad anymore because everyone on here from Lumberton has gotten on here, and makes comments with NOTHING to back it up..

It is onething to be excited about your team because the record for everyone is 0-0.But yall bring this all on your self..

I bet you once the season starts and were in about week 8, there will be NO one on here from Lumberton...

As a matter of fact I hope yall get it handed to you everygame this year ..Instead of wanting the underdog to win, I will be looking every night to see what yall's score is.And I hope yall get the wood laid to your baby blue uniforms....

For your information Piratefan I have been around these high school football boards for a while. Just go over to Texasprepextra, WOS website, PNG website, Nederlands web site. and ask some of those guys . They have seen me around. I don't want your sympathy either so do not bother feeling sorry for me. As for me starting the trash talking I think not I merely have faith in MY team and will njot tolerate others putting us down. I too get tired of people trash talking on MY team so you can understand why we get so touchy on the subject.

As for me moving that is none of your business. If I had it my way I would still live in Lumberton, but certain things kept me from staying. For now I am a Raider fan and will remain a Raider fan until.(lets see how well Deweyville hangs with Newton)

Lastly have you heard me once put down any other team in the area, I think not. So yall have a good day and have fun cheering on your team, and I will continue to cheer on mine.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu