LUMBERTON UNDEFEATED???

Lumberton will hopefully do better this year. Nobody "hates" Lumberton. Quite frankly, nobody has a reason to. Will they be a "force to be reckoned with" this year? Hell no. They will still stink. Maybe in a few years, some of these outrageous claims will be backed up.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many boards you are registered on is about as useful information as what yall's record was in little league..It dont mean diddly!!!

Just get ready to put them baby blue uniforms on and get that tail whipped..

And I could really careless where you live,so direct that comment where it needs to be directed.

"hold on baby"

Love ya blue is coming to town!!!

The junior class is not undefeated since Pee Wee, nor or the Sophomores, however, the junior class is undefeated since the 8th grade with the exception of those they played varsity last year as sophomores.

Just out of curiosity how many games and who did the JV play last year?

Guys, yall are killing me!!! :lol:

Here is the bottom deal.......

Lumberton has NEVER done anything. I am not trying to insult here, but come on. What yall are saying is that since the kids have played pop warner together, and been with the same coach for a few years, that yall will turn from a bad team to an Awesome team in one year.

NOT going to happen. If you dont want people bashing your team, then dont come on here and stirr things up with people that respect LR as much as a bad re-run of HeHaw. SHOW us, dont TELL us. I DO hope yall do good this season. I also respect the love for your team, just walk the walk. Dont talk the talk.

Bye the way, if yall want to battle it out, go to the School Pride Forum. No holds barred there :wink: :D

Also, some of you say that we(WOS, Jasper, Silsbee, etc) talk our talk, so why cant we? Well we actually WIN! 8) So start winning, then you can talk. :wink:

NR-Vidor, you have no room to talk either. I'm just saying within 2 years we will win district.

PF-We have room to talk when It comes to Lumberton!!!

And you better bet I will be talking this season!!

NR-Yea right. You fellas were loaded last year and didn't do squat.

PF-We took care of yall!! Which didnt take much..

Yall say yall are undefeated since pee-wee we will see what yall do this year!

love ya blue!!

i smell a train wreck :lol:

Vidor vs Lumberton in the last 10 years.

Vidor is 8-2 .

The points difference is Vidor 243 to L-Town's 129..

And I think I speak for everyone on here Vidor is NO powerhouse, and We do not domintate anyone. And by all means We don't get on here saying anything about a district championship.So maybe that's why some people are having a hard time buying into yalls trash talking...

Oct.6th.It could be the "game of the week"..(hmmm.probably not but It will be a good one..)

Yall cant even sport a winning record against us ,more less anyone else!!

"hold on baby","get the glass slippers ready","

Love ya Blue is coming to town!!!

Guest Luv Ya Blue
:D Just having fun with the vidor folk. We'll be better though. Vidor needs to worry about improving as well. Let's see how many years has coach Jeff been there?

piratefan the statement about where I live was not intended for you, that is why it is in a seperate paragraph. The statement about the boards is for you to realize I am not a trash talking rookie that you may think I am. I try and carry myself with class as I hope my Raiders will also. Unfortunately every now and again you get a few fools that like to talk trash and put down other schools. I am NOT one of those so why don't you carry yourslf back to Pirate land so us Raider fans can get excited and have a positive attitude about our upcoming season. Good luck to your Pirates!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder