Sept. 5th- Dawgs gonna stop K-ville's win streak?!?

Guest dawg4life

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no more mr nice guy.........the Dawgs win by 14 and end the Wildcats beloved mini-win streak of 2 in a row.!. ;D

Hope your Bulldog's defense can handle them speedy backs this year....oops lets worry about Gilmer first because thats not an easy game as well.

oops this post not talking about Gilmer we are talking about the wildcats  dawgs by 21

I sure hope Kirbyville spank Jasper behind like they been doing. Pierce Rhodes will be missed no doubt, but rest for sure them young backs we have now will be special!!! Especially that Ford kid with that ridiculous speed!! This young man know how to move that pig skin. You stop Bailey Jasper is finish, Kirbyville will move the ball regardless of what defense you in this year. Go Cats!!!!

I think Jasper will go far based on what I seen in Brooks second year there the first go round, but they aint beating k'ville, im sorry, they may be better than last year based on the personnel they have. good game, but i dont see jasper able to handle the speed of k'ville, even though jasper always have speedy athletes. imma have to see some more video of that defense jasper has, i know they can put a good hit on ya from what i saw.

Guest rykerx144

I think it depends on how well they contain Bailey.  Jasper is a one man team but that one man is going to be hard to stop.  As for Jasper D they can not and will not be able to stop Kville from scoring.  I think it will be a high scoring game but Kville by 10

Can we please not talk about the freaking Kirbyville game until we play Gilmer? You kids that are posting need to stay focused on one week at a time. This complacency is as big a tradition as the Bulldog football program itself. Lack of focus causes turnovers and penalties that have killed just about every chance we've ever had at winning a state championship. Focus on one opponent at a time. It's the one thing that you can do off the field that will get the championship that we Bulldogs want so bad. Come on!!!

Can we please not talk about the freaking Kirbyville game until we play Gilmer? You kids that are posting need to stay focused on one week at a time. This complacency is as big a tradition as the Bulldog football program itself. Lack of focus causes turnovers and penalties that have killed just about every chance we've ever had at winning a state championship. Focus on one opponent at a time. It's the one thing that you can do off the field that will get the championship that we Bulldogs want so bad. Come on!!!

I agree. Why are we talking about this game now? Anyway, in the overall scheme of things, Kirbyville should be low on the priority list this year - they will not determine the outcome of district and there's no way we could play them in a playoff game. Anyway, 2A Kirbyville gets more bragging rights if they beat 3A Jasper. Finally, Jasper is not a one-man show this year.

Jasper by 28+ no way will kville even be close to jasper.  kville better worry about newton.

Only time will tell, I just don't see Jasper stopping Kirbyville speed this year AT ALL!!!!! I love the 28 point prediction...its not gonna happen. Kirbyville is well coached and will be ready for them Dawgs.

Guest JDiddy

Yeah, pretty hard to figure out what it is they are trying to say. But I guess when you have an entire team made of up Wally West type speed you can beat everyone from Newton, WOS, Lufkin, USC, and the Patriots. Can they even be scored on this year?  ::)

Guest rykerx144

they have a soph that is about 6'0 170 and runs a 4.4  (a tru 4.4)  and another sophomore that is prob 6-2 180  runs a 6.6 but is probable the best all around athlete kirbyville has seen in a while.  Im talking probably D1 if he keeps his head in the right place.. I think he lead the team in sacks last year as a freshman.

they have a soph that is about 6'0 170 and runs a 4.4  (a tru 4.4)   and another sophomore that is prob 6-2 180  runs a 6.6 but is probable the best all around athlete kirbyville has seen in a while.  Im talking probably D1 if he keeps his head in the right place.. I think he lead the team in sacks last year as a freshman.

A 6.6, huh? I'm 35 and I can do that! ;D

Guest bballdude

If all of Kirbyvilles top runners started running counter-clock wise we would go back in time.  Superman use to be the only one to do that ;D

Sorry K-ville is way ahead of you. For the history TAKS they have one of their running backs run so fast and make a tunnel that the whole history class walks through the time traveling tunnel and is in the middle of the civil war. Its really an amazing thing. The heck of it is the running back is barely jogging  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder