Sept. 5th- Dawgs gonna stop K-ville's win streak?!?

Guest dawg4life

That's ok dawg4life, we didn't  make it past the 3rd round, but there were those that didn't make it to the 3rd round.  If we had, I'm sure that there wouldn't have been as  many of you to be supportive of us in football or baseball , as I was and others , when you went on to victory.

I think your wrong on that one.  I can recall going to the wildcats Playoff games with several Jasper supporters, Heck even annouced for them last year.  So don't go saying that no one supports Kirbyville once the playoffs begin.  cause that is just not right.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JDiddy

probably b/c jasper as you say is such a powerhouse and they have yet to prove it. I remember watching a 42-20 blowout of jasper at the "boneyard" (lol) and during the third quarter the home stands were clearing out. How loyal the fans of jasper are, not to mention it was their homecoming. guess they were getting to celebrate (my bad) ya'll lost, sorry bout that!

I remember that game as well, and I remember Kirbyville having to use the tape that went out to all the teams. The Bridge City game tape if memory serves me right. But you didn't have the ethics not to use it and even with knowing what Jasper was going to do they still scored 20-points on you. And you all celebrated like you actually won and doing penguin slides on the Bulldogs. But hey we know you are "classy" winners. However you had to have help from that tape. Anyone in the know, knows exactly what happened in that game. Easy to beat someone when you know their plays.

probably b/c jasper as you say is such a powerhouse and they have yet to prove it. I remember watching a 42-20 blowout of jasper at the "boneyard" (lol) and during the third quarter the home stands were clearing out.  How loyal the fans of jasper are, not to mention it was their homecoming.  guess they were getting to celebrate (my bad) ya'll lost, sorry bout that!

I remember that game as well, and I remember Kirbyville having to use the tape that went out to all the teams. The Bridge City game tape if memory serves me right. But you didn't have the ethics not to use it and even with knowing what Jasper was going to do they still scored 20-points on you. And you all celebrated like you actually won and doing penguin slides on the Bulldogs. But hey we know you are "classy" winners. However you had to have help from that tape. Anyone in the know, knows exactly what happened in that game. Easy to beat someone when you know their plays.

If memory serves me right , the tapes that go out are just film but no sound.  The one in question was sent out with sound, so what was had was the play and how it was called out on the field.  nothing was said of the mistake or was the tape traded out for one without sound

probably b/c jasper as you say is such a powerhouse and they have yet to prove it. I remember watching a 42-20 blowout of jasper at the "boneyard" (lol) and during the third quarter the home stands were clearing out.  How loyal the fans of jasper are, not to mention it was their homecoming.  guess they were getting to celebrate (my bad) ya'll lost, sorry bout that!

WHAT HAS K-VILLE DONE PLEASE TELL ME CAUSE WHEN YOU PUY HISTORY AND STATS TOGETHER IT SHOW'S WE ARE THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF IM WRONG SHOW ME SOME TO PROVE IM WRONG.

maybe it's SOME of the fans from jasper's arrogance and stupidity that makes it seem as if kville fans are rude.  We have never stated or bragged as to any degree that we have come close to a State championship that i am aware of.  However maybe its just the sour taste that we left in the mouth of those dawgs that recently seem to be biting into something they can't chew.  With jaspers size and numbers and the way that these stats are thrown around maybe they should look themselves in the mirror and maybe say to themselves their so-called "dynasty" isn't what it use to be.  I mean if we go back to the late 80's when kville and jasper both had teams that were very competitive in their respective places, kville, I believe, would not have pulled one of those wins off.  With that said step away from the screen in front and go to the nearest mirror that is not broken by the picture of your melon and say it! WE AREN'T WHAT WE USED TO BE AND MAYBE I SHOULD COME TO TERMS WITH THAT BEFORE I GO OUT AND PICK ON THE OTHER KIDS!

maybe it's SOME of the fans from jasper's arrogance and stupidity that makes it seem as if kville fans are rude.  We have never stated or bragged as to any degree that we have come close to a State championship that i am aware of.  However maybe its just the sour taste that we left in the mouth of those dawgs that recently seem to be biting into something they can't chew.  With jaspers size and numbers and the way that these stats are thrown around maybe they should look themselves in the mirror and maybe say to themselves their so-called "dynasty" isn't what it use to be.  I mean if we go back to the late 80's when kville and jasper both had teams that were very competitive in their respective places, kville, I believe, would not have pulled one of those wins off.  With that said step away from the screen in front and go to the nearest mirror that is not broken by the picture of your melon and say it! WE AREN'T WHAT WE USED TO BE AND MAYBE I SHOULD COME TO TERMS WITH THAT BEFORE I GO OUT AND PICK ON THE OTHER KIDS!

:D :D :D :D :D LOL THATS RITE

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder