how much does OU suck?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Aggie fan first and a Sooner fan second. What kind of smack you talk about football teams don't bother me. But first I am a Texan and sorry but when you attack my state I will stand with the other Texans on here!! Plus that comeback was really weak, you better just quit because the Longhorn fans are kicking you around bad!! ;D

Just stating a simple fact.  BTW, I can't wait to see what sMack can wine about this year.

He'll probably say OU Sucks!  ;D

Texas can't suck. It's where you get all of your players...the good ones anyway!  ;D

JohnnyT60, even as good as Texas recruits, they're going to miss one every now and then. We did get Beasley and Thomas.

ESPN has an article saying Bradford and McCoy are now best buddies. It said they met in NYC at the Heisman awards and then roomed together at the Manning QB camp and are now the best of friends. :o I hope Jordan Shipley doesn't find out about this!! ;D

I'm an Aggie fan first and a Sooner fan second. What kind of smack you talk about football teams don't bother me. But first I am a Texan and sorry but when you attack my state I will stand with the other Texans on here!! Plus that comeback was really weak, you better just quit because the Longhorn fans are kicking you around bad!! ;D

And futhermore, the thread is titled "How much does OU suck ? " So if you like banging your head against the wall......keep on posting.  ;D

It's, for the most part anyway, all in jest. Heck, MMSLB is an Aggie and a Sooner....and we get along. Wow !  ;)

I guess the old Longhorn blood I have in me causes ya'll to at least be able to tolerate me!!!! ;D Plus the fact I still have respect for the Horn program and will never use some of the other terms people use instead of simply using the schools correct name UT!!

Oh by the way OUfan the word is spelled Whine!!! :D

You got me on that one.  I am usually a very good speller.  Haha.

I am not the best when it comes to wit, so I concede that to you texans as well.  Oh well, you guys are better than me at something!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty