Who is Lumberton and Ozen going to have at QB?

Lumberton- its ethier gonna be Sophmore Ryan Hughes or Senior Kendall Duvall.

Duvall has been the back up the past 2 years but is so important to the defense that if its close im gonna guess they will go will Hughes.

Hughes might be young but is very polished, makes really good decisions and has a very good arm. During the summer he really made great strides as a QB but as always it will come down to who plays best with pads on.

Maybe Ozenfinest can tell us who the QB will be for Ozen.

well with durham shoulder injury he might just be out of the race for a little while probably till about week 2.........We have a kid we call smiley who really looks the best right about now and Durio will probably be back up.........So im guessing Smiley will start until Durham gets his shoulder back together

well with durham shoulder injury he might just be out of the race for a little while probably till about week 2.........We have a kid we call smiley who really looks the best right about now and Durio will probably be back up.........So im guessing Smiley will start until Durham gets his shoulder back together

Would you compare little brother Durham to big brother Durham from a few years ago?  Is he just as fast and athletic?

When I stated this on that other thread, you said I didn't know what I was talking about!  LMAO  ;D ;D ;D

Oh and Smiley doesn't look the best, he's just the taller QB.  Durio is a better QB, just vertically challenged.  And for the record Durham isn't injured he's playing defense.  And Soulja to answer your question, no lil Durham isn't anywhere near the athlete his brother London is.

When I stated this on that other thread, you said I didn't know what I was talking about! LMAO ;D ;D ;D

Oh and Smiley doesn't look the best, he's just the taller QB. Durio is a better QB, just vertically challenged. And for the record Durham isn't injured he's playing defense. And Soulja to answer your question, no lil Durham isn't anywhere near the athlete his brother London is.

the reason you might have seen him getting all the reps on defense is because he cant throw because of his shoulder and he messed his shoulder up more playing defense today.........stay at WB cause you dont have a clue about ozens program and to answer your question soulja he's not more talented then his brother but he's a better QB than his brother as far as leadership and knowing the position

Guest tangerine

Kendall Duvall will most likely be the starting QB in practice he picks best man to catch and score with the ball when they are open.. Hughes like bhawk said still only chooses one WR and trys to stick with him but they both are making strong improvements.

He have the capability to do some things, but have his hands gotten any better and have he figured out that he is probably more athletic than the person covering him?  These questions will be answered early. 

didnt see him drop anyting all summer between him and the other reciever anthony lee our passing game will be very potent

the Lumberton coaches will make the right decision on whoever they decide will be the QB. Coach Creadur and Staff will not play favorites so I trust in whatever decision they make and me nore anyother fan should question whoever they decide to be the starter.

I know Ozen seems to have a big-time WR. heck folks I know from Texas from that area said something bout some 6'6 guy they got....

yessir willie jefferson it aint noone in this area who can stick the kid he will attract a double team constantly

You must be talking about on the basketball court right? My 18 month old son is just as fast as he is!

I know Ozen seems to have a big-time WR. heck folks I know from Texas from that area said something bout some 6'6 guy they got....

yessir willie jefferson it aint noone in this area who can stick the kid he will attract a double team constantly

You must be talking about on the basketball court right? My 18 month old son is just as fast as he is!

:D :D :D :D

you'll find out real fast who im talking about when he's killing those young DB's yall have all game long and wont anything change if yall want to put Lopez back there either

He couldn't even kill Houston Jones.  The score was 3 to 2 Ozen, but Jones sucks.  Ozen still doesn't have a QB.  Any pass over 15 yards floats like a hot air balloon.  I don't know how he's going to kill anyone when the farthest Ozen will be able to pass down field is 20 yards tops.  I see WB getting atleast 2 defensive scores against Ozen.

He couldn't even kill Houston Jones.  The score was 3 to 2 Ozen, but Jones sucks.  Ozen still doesn't have a QB.  Any pass over 15 yards floats like a hot air balloon.  I don't know how he's going to kill anyone when the farthest Ozen will be able to pass down field is 20 yards tops.  I see WB getting atleast 2 defensive scores against Ozen.

actually it was 3 to 1 ozen the other td jones score was on the 3rd string and ok yeoj we will see.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin