Who is Lumberton and Ozen going to have at QB?

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I know Ozen seems to have a big-time WR. heck folks I know from Texas from that area said something bout some 6'6 guy they got....

yessir willie jefferson it aint noone in this area who can stick the kid he will attract a double team constantly

He ain't no big-time receiver until he actually does something on the field. What did he do last year to become a BIG-TIME receiver? He has size and potential to be good...but let's see it this year on the field. You also have to have a QB to get him the ball.

hughes is a good qb but im not sure he is quite ready yet, like it was said above, he still plays neighborhood football as in picking his reciever before the play, the kid just needs to learn to trust himself in the pocket and spread the ball around, like i said thought, kids a great qb, i just think duvall will get the start this season

I dont think you know what your talking about. The kid does a good job with his reads and runs the option well. Everyone I've talked to said hes been improving everyday. How about let the coaches make the decisions on this one just like when they decided between Dejohn and Creadur. They are gonna decide whats best for the team. So lets drop this subject already. You do realize kids read these boards.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I think Hughes does a pretty good job when he is in there considering he is only a Soph.. Has a good arm and looked good today running the offense in practice. They had him running with the ball some...looked fairly quick. I think both of the QB's are doing a good job overall and we shall see what the future has in store in a week or so.

Guest bigtex9909

I think Hughes does a pretty good job when he is in there considering he is only a Soph.. Has a good arm and looked good today running the offense in practice. They had him running with the ball some...looked fairly quick. I think both of the QB's are doing a good job overall and we shall see what the future has in store in a week or so.

Guest bigtex9909

Ozen just had a kid transfer from Silsbee named Kelson McDaniel that's a beast at the QB position. He's originaly from Lufkin. He played the QB position there also. He just transfered 1 day ago, and will have to sit out 2 games because of UIL rules. But after that trust me he will be known all over. By the way he is only a soph. 4.5 40 time.

Lumberton- its ethier gonna be Sophmore Ryan Hughes or Senior Kendall Duvall.

Duvall has been the back up the past 2 years but is so important to the defense that if its close im gonna guess they will go will Hughes.

Hughes might be young but is very polished, makes really good decisions and has a very good arm. During the summer he really made great strides as a QB but as always it will come down to who plays best with pads on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder