PN-G At Barbers Hill Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of traditions and all....... does PN-G have "crazy mommas" like BH?

Last year's BH Mommas (07) weren't quiet as 'entertaining' as the '06 Mommas.  I know there's some of you '06 mommas still around, so y'all need to help the '08 Mommas step up their game a little this year!  Get the megaphones, shakers and signs ready! 

It's football time in Texas girls!  Let's show 'em what the BH Crazy Mommas are about!!!

Speaking of traditions and all....... does PN-G have "crazy mommas" like BH?

Last year's BH Mommas (07) weren't quiet as 'entertaining' as the '06 Mommas.  I know there's some of you '06 mommas still around, so y'all need to help the '08 Mommas step up their game a little this year!  Get the megaphones, shakers and signs ready! 

It's football time in Texas girls!  Let's show 'em what the BH Crazy Mommas are about!!!

I hope you rally the MOMMA'S. You are right the 06 MOMMA'S were the class of field. Let's go 08 MOMMA'S don't be out done. ;D

PNG will not have more fans that BH! First game of the year at home this place will be PACKED!!

I don't remember the last time PN-G played BH, probably either when I was real young or before I was born...lol. I do agree with the last part of your statement, PN-G fans ALWAYS pack the house. I hope do hope there are enough seats though, if the band and indianettes take up 1/4 of the room I'm not too sure there will be...

The Lobos are going to be a handfull for anyteam this year and I hope BH can make it a game. The visitor side a BH will be packed ,so I would suggest all the PNG fans to leave early so you are not leaning on a fence all night. SHould be a great 1st game with a playoff type atmosphere. Both teams have holes to fill! Win or loose it will still be a pleasure to watch these two fine programs play!

wish i could make it friday but i work till 7:00 and it a lng drive to see two quarters standing up

I have season tickets and you can sit with me, but ya have to wear BLUE and WHITE ;D

After a great deal of researching, I've changed my prediction...

BH 21 PNG 17...Go Eagles.

BHFan, I'll need some updates. I'm gonna walk down the street and check out Katy and Northshore.

PNG will not have more fans that BH! First game of the year at home this place will be PACKED!!

I don't remember the last time PN-G played BH, probably either when I was real young or before I was born...lol. I do agree with the last part of your statement, PN-G fans ALWAYS pack the house. I hope do hope there are enough seats though, if the band and indianettes take up 1/4 of the room I'm not too sure there will be...

BH and PNG have never played each other in football.

PN-G by 14..............35-21

Anyone know how big BH's stadium is? Will seating be an issue?

Stadium seats 5,500...

Home stands hold around 4,500, maybe a little more.

That means visitor stands hold less than 1,000

PN-G brings at least 3,000, plus the band and drill team.

There will be more PN-G fans standing than seating.

Could be a record crowd at Barbers Hill for their stadium.

Attention Barbers Hill...

When PN-G played Dayton last year, there were PN-G fans in the stands before 3 PM.

Barbers Hill better be ready for a huge crowd Friday.

Stadium seats 5,500...

When PN-G played Dayton last year, there were PN-G fans in the stands before 3 PM.

i remember that lol  :D :D

Stadium seats 5,500...

i remember that lol  :D :D

Sounds like we had better pony up and get ready for real 4-A football out here. Problem is that if we have a bond election and it includes athletics the ed u crats freak out. We do need to upgrade the visitors side quick or everyone in 4-A will be making fun of us like we were doing to H-F, Liberty and Huffman to name a few. ;D

When PN-G fans are fired up my friends know one in this areas stands can hold em so dont feel to bad about it. Example of this is the Astrodome in 1999 sold out PN-Gs side and we were purchasing tickets for Stephensville's side an hour and half befor the game. It was beautiful. I love highschool football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder