Beaumont Central vs Port Arthur Memorial Week 0 predictions!

Guest tigersvoice

I dont know. Both teams are loaded with athletesand talent, but neither have good coaching. If I had to guess, I'd say Central in a close game.

Man, 82 5A State Champs, you've got a huge set of _alls.  I take it from your screen name that you are in some way associated with the first West Brook team that won the state championship in their year of inception.  I doubt that this alone makes you qualified to assess a 5-A team and a 4-A team in

the areas as "Neither have good coaching."  So what are your qualifications. 

Are your coaching somewhere this year or are you running a convenience

store in the Pear Orchard? 

I dont know. Both teams are loaded with athletesand talent, but neither have good coaching. If I had to guess, I'd say Central in a close game.

Man, 82 5A State Champs, you've got a huge set of _alls.  I take it from your screen name that you are in some way associated with the first West Brook team that won the state championship in their year of inception.  I doubt that this alone makes you qualified to assess a 5-A team and a 4-A team in

:o Excuse me? And just who the heck are you? You're getting on me because I stated my opinion? Yes, I believe that both PAM and Central are loaded with athletic talent. Yes, I believe they would both do better with a different coaching staff. You need to mind your own business, and crawl back under your little rock in Tigerland. If I'm not mistaken, the reason this thread was started was to see who people thought would win out of PAM and Central.....not Silsbee! After all, it's just an opinion!!! >:( BTW, I own a chain of convenient stores in the Pear Orchard and in Silsbee. Why? Are you looking for a job? P.S. You need to read your own signature and take it to heart, Grandpa!

Guest tigersvoice

:o Excuse me? And just who the heck are you? You're getting on me because I stated my opinion? Yes, I believe that both PAM and Central are loaded with athletic talent. Yes, I believe they would both do better with a different coaching staff. You need to mind your own business, and crawl back under your little rock in Tigerland. If I'm not mistaken, the reason this thread was started was to see who people thought would win out of PAM and Central.....not Silsbee! After all, it's just an opinion!!! >:( BTW, I own a chain of convenient stores in the Pear Orchard and in Silsbee. Why? Are you looking for a job? P.S. You need to read your own signature and take it to heart, Grandpa!

This is Classy, don't you think? 

Man, 82 5A State Champs, you've got a huge set of _alls. I take it from your screen name that you are in some way associated with the first West Brook team that won the state championship in their year of inception. I doubt that this alone makes you qualified to assess a 5-A team and a 4-A team in

the areas as "Neither have good coaching." So what are your qualifications.

Hey, you took a cheap shot at me.....I was just firing back. I'm just as classy as you!?

So was you not expecting a retaliation?

No, I think he was expecting me to turn a blind eye to his comments. Some people never learn. As my 5 year old would say, "he started it!" :P

Guest tigersvoice

No, I think he was expecting me to turn a blind eye to his comments. Some people never learn. As my 5 year old would say, "he started it!" :P

What exactly does "Some people never learn" mean.  That truly is over my head.  Speaking of CLASS, you should see the PM he sent me.  MY POINT and the only point that I wanted to make was, why do all the "Almost Stars"

feel that they have a right to criticize the Professional Coaches that do it

every day for a living.  In my opinion, THEY DON'T.  If you are not in the  business you don't have the right to criticize those that are.  Anybody can take cheap shots (to use his statement), but real men, after they do take

cheap shots, will admit them.  Not this Guy - he's still beating on Grandpa.

....and the point I was trying to make was that it was MY opinion. If you do not agree with MY opinion, that's fine. But, who are you to criticize my opinion. Are you the voice representing all HS coaches in Texas? Are you someone that I'm suppose to bow down to and who's opinion I'm suppose to value. NO! But you made an issue of it when you called me out on it. All you had to say was that you disagreed with me. You had to make the comment about "having a set of b*lls", and then questioning my qualifications to make a statement about the coaching. I am not a coach, I am a fan......just like you! If I disagree with a coach's performance, then I'm entitled to speak freely about it, after all this is AMERICA. Whether I'm in the football business or not, I am entitled to voice my complaints, or praises....whichever they may be. BTW, is there something wrong with working at a convenience store in the Pear Orchard? I think not. But of course you had to make an issue of that, too. I guess you're better than a convenience store clerk, too!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin