13 U AAA G.T. WHITECAPS. Forming a new Select Team.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gladiator2

Someone said that this is the old Johnny's Drake's team, if so I heard that they are pretty much having to rebuild due to a loss of several player's. Whatever team it is, it should not be a problem fielding a competitive 13 yr old team. They have a lot of good 13 yr olds around the Golden Triangle. Good luck to ya'll.

Guest gladiator2

Yes, I believe you are correct about it being a team from Vidor. I heard that it was the team formerly named the Vidor Pirates that played 12AA last year. Good Luck to ya'll.

The GT whitecaps have two teams . an 11 u and the new team 13U, the 11U team are all Vidor kids the 13 U are kids from all over. Chad Bunting is the Manger of both teams and he coaches the 11 U . The 13 U team has two paid coaches. Justin Rhodes who lives in Beaumont and Derick Kilmer who lives in Vidor. Both Coaches played for Kyle Green at Vidor High School.  This is a new team looking for new talent from the Golden Triangle area. The First try outs were very good, They are having another on Sept 6Th. If you are intrested email  gt [email protected].

• 3 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder