GT Shockers tryouts - join the tradition

The GT Shockers Organization will be hosting tryouts for ALL Age divisions.

We are looking for players that are dedicated to SOFTBALL......multiple sport athletes are welcome, softball as a priority is a MUST!

www.gtshockers.com

GT Shockers Gold

Gold Qualified

17th 18U NAFA Nationals (of 87 teams)

Ronald McDonald Showcase

SK Impact Louisville Slugger Showcase

Signed every eligible player to scholarship!

Date: August 10th and August 17th  (Revised dates)

Time: 3:00 pm

Where: Kelly HS

GT Shockers 16U

33rd 18U NAFA Nationals (of 87 teams)

Same time and dates as GTS Gold

GT Shockers 14U

13th Colorado Fireworks (of 59 teams) - highest finishing 1st year team

2nd 18U NAFA State

49th 18U NAFA Nationals (of 87 teams) - youngest team qualified (1st yr 14U)

Ronald McDonald

When: August 10 and August 17th (Revised dates)

Time: 1:00

Where: Kelly HS

Other GT Shockers dates and times to be announced at a later time. For more information go to www.gtshockers.com

The Gold team will be returning 4 players for the Fall. The tryouts are open for anyone to attend. We are looking for aggressive players with big dreams. Anyone who makes this team can look forward to long, hard practices. These workouts will be both mentally and physically tiring. We expect big things from our players and success for our team. To achieve this there is a price to pay to be good. We are attempting to create a tradition of success and this tradition will not be entrusted to the timid or mentally weak. We achieved our goal on Qualifying for ASA Gold Nationals this year and plan on building on that success.  Hope to see you there.

I just wanted to say that everyone should have a mind  of their own when choosing a team. You shouldnt always listen to stories of other peoples mishaps. Sometimes it's best to take chances....but then again that's just my opinion.

Guest stircrazy

I just wanted to say that everyone should have a mind  of their own when choosing a team. You shouldn't always listen to stories of other peoples mishaps. Sometimes it's best to take chances....but then again that's just my opinion.

I would also recommend trying out for SEVERAL teams BEFORE you choose. Keep ALL your options open and NEVER badmouth or say anything that will turnoff a teams coaches because you never know when you might be playing for them.

I just wanted to say that everyone should have a mind  of their own when choosing a team. You shouldn't always listen to stories of other peoples mishaps. Sometimes it's best to take chances....but then again that's just my opinion.

I would also recommend trying out for SEVERAL teams BEFORE you choose. Keep ALL your options open and NEVER badmouth or say anything that will turnoff a teams coaches because you never know when you might be playing for them.

Or NOT playing for THEM.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder