Name 3 Things Now Extinct in Beaumont!

Guest stircrazy

Dirt covering the rubber!  Stars over Texas I @ Ford

Yea!! He called an illegal pitch on her for stepping off the front, she then covered the rubber with sand by kicking on her way back.  He called time & from went out to wipe it off, as he wiped it off, from what I was told, she told him she wanted it like that.  He waited till there was no one on & busted her for non contact with the rubber after she had on purpose covered it again.

She should have learned a lesson, the reason a pitcher kicks dirt on the rubber is to cover up their cheating, I’m mean an illegal pitch.  He did her a favor I heard the coaches complaining about it. They should be grateful he didn’t do it when the bases were loaded, he could have and chose not to.  They should have thanked him instead of bad mouthing him to others.  There you go coaches always thinking blue is out to get him.

Lets see if you put sand on top of something then stand on it…..Yea you could be guilt of not being in contact, I guess he took physics & the coach didn’t.  LOL

What a GOOFBALL! Do the cleats not dig through the dirt on the rubber so that you are touching it and if not then I would like to see the umpire that gets his dirt thickness gauge out of his pocket to check under a pitchers shoe for contact comformation. By the way if you call her next game you may want to keep name hidden if you are behind the plate. That kid is the nicest kid you will ever meet until she gets to the mound.She don't have to cheat .

Guest osue200

Is this for real.  You say that because of the dirt on the rubber you can't be in contact with it.  OMG!  P-L-E-A-S-E.  Just like BHBLUE said what about dirt on the other bases and home plate.  And people wonder why some umpires get bashed.  Go figure.

Dirt covering the rubber!  Stars over Texas I @ Ford

Yea!! He called an illegal pitch on her for stepping off the front, she then covered the rubber with sand by kicking on her way back.  He called time & from went out to wipe it off, as he wiped it off, from what I was told, she told him she wanted it like that.  He waited till there was no one on & busted her for non contact with the rubber after she had on purpose covered it again.

She should have learned a lesson, the reason a pitcher kicks dirt on the rubber is to cover up their cheating, I’m mean an illegal pitch.  He did her a favor I heard the coaches complaining about it. They should be grateful he didn’t do it when the bases were loaded, he could have and chose not to.  They should have thanked him instead of bad mouthing him to others.  There you go coaches always thinking blue is out to get him.

Lets see if you put sand on top of something then stand on it…..Yea you could be guilt of not being in contact, I guess he took physics & the coach didn’t.  LOL

OMG !!!! I see you've been drinking out of the same DIRTY cooler eastx has been drinking out of.

I do not know you and you do not know my kid, But if call her out as a cheater again. I think you need to come meet her and me.

I don't think she'll need any help, Billy. 

Texasump needs to change his name to Texasrump.

Guest WeedBegone

I'm the only Cheater here.........well maybe there is at least one more.  But he coaches a team West of us!

Hey we are west of you--but we dont exist --at least not to KFDM since they ommitted us from the news last night.

Thanks COOP :(

Guest stircrazy

One thing that might help kids like A.M. and Bek and all the Texas HS girls is if UIL said no more to the step back in HS ball. It takes Texas pitchers several tournaments to get this out of their system. It is not Cheating it is muscle memory from FEB to MAY. Just go to 43 and adopt ASA rule for pitching.  But also don't get a kid like AM mad at you. She may be small in stature but she can pack a mean "Punch" I mean PITCH.

One thing that might help kids like A.M. and Bek and all the Texas HS girls is if UIL said no more to the step back in HS ball. It takes Texas pitchers several tournaments to get this out of their system.

Thats why we never did that, not even in HS. Not sure why Texas HS allows it, when no one else does.

One thing that might help kids like A.M. and Bek and all the Texas HS girls is if UIL said no more to the step back in HS ball. It takes Texas pitchers several tournaments to get this out of their system.

Thats why we never did that, not even in HS. Not sure why Texas HS allows it, when no one else does.

On the sheet NFHS sent me to fill out for suggestions as for changes, that was one of mine.  Do Away

With The Step Back rule.

Talked to several others that received the same survey, and a lot of them also included that for a change.

However, new changes are out and that is not one of them.

Step back rule for pitchers is not a UIL rule, but a NFHS rule. Go play a high school game in Louisiana, Michigan, etc., and they should all be called the same. I wish all of the associations used the same rule -- it would make it easier on the pitchers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33