Dayton vs Bay City....your thoughts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling good, or not, it gets real this Friday night when an old nemeses, Bay City comes calling. The game is at Dayton with kickoff at 7 p.m. Bay City will run the Tyler John Tyler offense.â€

Coach Stewart quote:

“It’s a power game,†explained Stewart. “A toss brings everybody up in the hole and you use your speed to get bounce out and outrun them. Defensively, Bay City returns 8-starters from last year, but that’s why you play those teams – to see what you’ve got.

It looks like our defense is gonna get a real test Friday.

Can't wait for this game friday.  On another note, why does Dayton's Div-I QB handle the kicking duties?  Surely there has got to be a kid on that squad or in the school somewhere that can kick a freakn'extra point and handle the kickoffs?  Just curious is all.  Doesn't seem like a good idea seeing how he kicks with the same leg that he injured last year.  Would like to see Dayton's QB play a full year and if he keeps getting exposed to special teams it would expose him to more chances of re-injuring that wheel.

Can't wait for this game friday.  On another note, why does Dayton's Div-I QB handle the kicking duties?  Surely there has got to be a kid on that squad or in the school somewhere that can kick a freakn'extra point and handle the kickoffs?  Just curious is all.  Doesn't seem like a good idea seeing how he kicks with the same leg that he injured last year.  Would like to see Dayton's QB play a full year and if he keeps getting exposed to special teams it would expose him to more chances of re-injuring that wheel.

They try everyone who wants a shot, and the best one gets it. Cody is 100%, no more ankle issues.

Lake Travis 49, Dayton very little.  Dayton has to many folks playing both ways and they are to small to win a state title. 

Go away if you don't have anything to bring to the discussion.  I think this site is a little over your head, so here's a website that might be more on your level...

www.hannahmontana.com

Lake Travis 49, Dayton very little.  Dayton has to many folks playing both ways and they are to small to win a state title. 

Go away if you don't have anything to bring to the discussion.  I think this site is a little over your head, so here's a website that might be more on your level...

www.hannahmontana.com

:D :D ;D

www.hannahmontana.com

:D :D ;D

That was a good one ha ha ha.  I will say this though, I have never seen a better high school QB in person than that Gilbert kid from Lake Travis.  I think Dayton could have played lights out and it still wouldn't have mattered, Lake Travis was on a whole'nother level.  I think that will be a big boost for Dayton knowing what they have to face going in to the playoffs as far as the level of play.  Lake Travis has definetely got to be the favorite going in to win the title again.  Not only that but heck they had so many kids, BIG KIDS, that I'm pretty sure not one kid played two ways, even on special teams.  Who knows, maybe this will be the year.

Dayton brings back a host of returning players of a semi finalist team. The Broncos are out on a mission to make this season last one more week. Look for more depth in the Broncos this year with just as much speed. Friday night Bay City will offer the Broncos stiff competition in the first quarter then watch the Bronco offense explode for over half a thousand yards. The Broncos end up winning by four touchdowns to start the season 1 and 0.

Toups Graphics Fearless Prediction

Dayton 34 Bay City 7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami