PAM and PN-G to scrimmage! YES THEY ARE!

I don't know about them scrimmaging.  PAM only gets 1 since they went through spring training.  What I did read, and don't like is the suggestion RTG would loan out Memorial Stadium to the Indians.  Not no, but Hell no.  If RTG wants to be the coach of PN-G, he should apply.  Evenbody knows both in the cyber world and the real, how I can't stand the Great White Father of the Forward Pass.....

I don't know about them scrimmaging.  PAM only gets 1 since they went through spring training.  What I did read, and don't like is the suggestion RTG would loan out Memorial Stadium to the Indians.  Not no, but heck no.  If RTG wants to be the coach of PN-G, he should apply.  Evenbody knows both in the cyber world and the real, how I can't stand the Great White Father of the Forward Pass.....

......he can apply all he wants to. The problem is, I dont think the PN-G faithful would take him as their HC.

I see you have not lost your hatred for all things PN-G!!! Keep that fire of despise burning. Good luck to your teams this year. Lord knows you will need it for PAM to make it further than a MC team this year in the playoffs.

It's easy to make the playoffs these days---especially in 4A but please remind me again how many playoff appearence PN-G had when they were 5A.  Oh yeah, 0....

Back on topic:  My question to you self-righteous PN-G people, if RTG didn't have a place to play, would Burnett the Benevolent extend the sacred Reservation for PAM to play in?  If Burnett did, the community would probably let out a big war cry and say a collected 'No' to PAM.  And I will maintain this posistion until proven otherwise....

I see you have not lost your hatred for all things PN-G!!! Keep that fire of despise burning. Good luck to your teams this year. Lord knows you will need it for PAM to make it further than a MC team this year in the playoffs.

It's easy to make the playoffs these days---especially in 4A but please remind me again how many playoff appearence PN-G had when they were 5A.  Oh yeah, 0....

Back on topic:  My question to you self-righteous PN-G people, if RTG didn't have a place to play, would Burnett the Benevolent extend the sacred Reservation for PAM to play in?  If Burnett did, the community would probably let out a big war cry and say a collected 'No' to PAM.  And I will maintain this posistion until proven otherwise....

I don't know if MB would offer it or not, but I wouldn't, because of MC haters like yourself, there's no telling how much damage would be done to our new facility.  Some people would tear the place up, just out of sheer jealousy.

I don't know if MB would offer it or not, but I wouldn't, because of MC haters like yourself, there's no telling how much damage would be done to our new facility.  Some people would tear the place up, just out of sheer jealousy.

As much crap you self absorbed MC internet nerds type with your stubby little fingers on these boards, you would think fans from opposing schools would seek out the nerdiest looking Injun fan and knocked them.  But no, that doesn't happen.  Fans from opposing schools come to the Res, watch the game, and go home.  There isn't an instance your sorry ass could point to otherwise so I suggest you get you a woman or some facimile to occupy your time. 

I never heard no saw any person from PA exhibit that sort of behavior at a sporting event.  Loud and boiserous yes:  Tearing up property, no...

Guest ECBucFan

I never heard no saw any person from PA exhibit that sort of behavior at a sporting event.  Loud and boiserous yes:  Tearing up property, no...

Wasn't there a shooting at TJ event?

SFA85, what's up with calling us nerds and stuff like that. We could get on here and bash PA people all day long, but that doesn't happen. I don't really care what stadium we play in. Heck your stadium is only about 50 yards outside of the city limits of Groves, and did you know that 1/3 of Groves is in the Port Arthur School District. Did you know that until the end of last year that the PAISD alternative school was in Groves on 25th Street. Did you know that half of Gulfway Drive from Stadium to the old Wal-Mart is in Groves. You don't know anybody on here to start calling people internet nerds, heck your on here just as much as anyone else. If you don't like the site then go somewhere else. All of the bashing is silly, and we're neighbors. Have you forgotten that? It would be nice for a winning team to play at Memorial stadium ;D We still love you (Scalp'em)

This is a silly statement because WB is the only school that has made the playoffs in 5A on yearly basis and that has been in spurts. WOS made it one year in 5A, but other than that this area is a 4A and 3A area. Sorry we couldn't have the higher enrollment so we could spank Memorial every year. It was easy to make the playoffs last year in 5A with 4 teams going, but Memorial stayed home. BTW, all of the good teams TJ had back in the day most of the good players came from Groves.  Some of the better ones at Memorial come out of Amber Park and Beverly Place Apartments in Groves. The Joseph kid a couple of years ago that went to UT and got in trouble lived in Amber Park Apartments. So without Groves your PA schools couldn't hang in 2A. :o

This is a silly statement because WB is the only school that has made the playoffs in 5A on yearly basis and that has been in spurts. WOS made it one year in 5A, but other than that this area is a 4A and 3A area. Sorry we couldn't have the higher enrollment so we could spank Memorial every year. It was easy to make the playoffs last year in 5A with 4 teams going, but Memorial stayed home. BTW, all of the good teams TJ had back in the day most of the good players came from Groves.  Some of the better ones at Memorial come out of Amber Park and Beverly Place Apartments in Groves. The Joseph kid a couple of years ago that went to UT and got in trouble lived in Amber Park Apartments. So without Groves your PA schools couldn't hang in 2A. :o

"Back in the day" as you put it, TJ had only one good year when a younger RTG made that 1 state game run.  One and done.  He left for UT.  All TJ teams after that got knocked out by Aldine in the first round except for Boob West's son and that bunch.  So you gonna highligh 2-3 kids out of 70 or so PAM suits up? 

Like I've said, it was a one man campaign from Boob West to get that Old Man back @PAM so I say, since he lives in Groves, let him bring that soft stuff to the great PN-G.  He was sorry back then with Dodge and he's sorry now......

SFA85, what's up with calling us nerds and stuff like that. We could get on here and bash PA people all day long, but that doesn't happen. I don't really care what stadium we play in. Heck your stadium is only about 50 yards outside of the city limits of Groves, and did you know that 1/3 of Groves is in the Port Arthur School District. Did you know that until the end of last year that the PAISD alternative school was in Groves on 25th Street. Did you know that half of Gulfway Drive from Stadium to the old Wal-Mart is in Groves. You don't know anybody on here to start calling people internet nerds, heck your on here just as much as anyone else. If you don't like the site then go somewhere else. All of the bashing is silly, and we're neighbors. Have you forgotten that? It would be nice for a winning team to play at Memorial stadium ;D We still love you (Scalp'em)

Yes, I did know Sims Elem was down 25th from current day Memorial.  I do know a chunk of Groves is in PAISD.  It's called school district lines which were put down long before either city limit lines.  That still doesn't answer my question if the roles were reversed, would the great benevolent people of PNG-ISD would let lowly PAM play on it's precious Reservation. 

I wouldn't care, but why would Memorial want to play at our stadium? Ya'll getting a new stadium at it's current location and need another field for a few games? I can't make that decision either because it's beyond my control. BTW, PAM suits out 70 kids? Come on, I was just stating that Groves is part of PNG and PAISD school districts. We have citizens that pay school taxes to PAISD and therefore shuts people up that can't stand Groves or Port Neches. Also theres more than just 2 or 3 that live in Groves that plays for PAM or when it was TJ. Anyways SFA wasn't a powerhouse either. SO we'll just agree to disagree.

Evenbody knows both in the cyber world and the real, how I can't stand the Father of the Forward Pass.....

Always nice to know that we can come to this site and read crap like this.

Sorry BadDog.  Some folks come over here from the "Crap Attack" website and bring their MC hatred with them.  There's no changing it.  Which is o.k. though, cuz I hate PA too.....and my wife graduated from there (but then again, she hates it also).  That oughta tell ya something! :o    You know what they say...even a rat gets off a sinking ship!

Evenbody knows both in the cyber world and the real, how I can't stand the Father of the Forward Pass.....

Always nice to know that we can come to this site and read crap like this.

Sorry BadDog.  Some folks come over here from the "Crap Attack" website and bring their MC hatred with them.  There's no changing it.  Which is o.k. though, cuz I hate PA too.....and my wife graduated from there (but then again, she hates it also).  That oughta tell ya something! :o    You know what they say...even a rat gets off a sinking ship!

Proud, it's one thing to get on here and voice one's opinion about some coach's choice of players at certain positions, play-calling, which defense or offense best fits the team....etc, but to come on here and bash the guy is simply an outrage. Coach Thompson is doing the best he can with what he has, and is surely doing more for the kids of PA than some of the hot air balloons we have on here.

I hope you do scrimmage PAM and it's not a controlled one. I think it would be good for both teams.

As much crap you self absorbed MC internet nerds type with your stubby little fingers on these boards, you would think fans from opposing schools would seek out the nerdiest looking Injun fan and knocked them.  But no, that doesn't happen.  Fans from opposing schools come to the Res, watch the game, and go home.  There isn't an instance your sorry butt could point to otherwise so I suggest you get you a woman or some facimile to occupy your time. 

Speaking of funny looking people, who's the 'Jabba the Hut' look-alike in your profile pic?

More like Jabba the "NUT"  ;D IT's good to see that SFA has another fetish besides Barbers Hill  8) Oh and BH wouldn't loan out the ditch in front of the school for em :'(

Stir Stir Stir  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder