PINTO ALL-STARS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbguru01

Alot of good games last night..Vidor 2 gave our Orange all they wanted..Good job..

Wat to go Orange keep it going..First time to get to see a game this week and the fields look really good.....

Go Orange!

It's so big

LOL that has got to be the understatement of the year. That thing is beyond big!!! But it works great.

It was 168x168 and we couldn't handle it so we cut it down to 120x120. If we had known we were going to get so much help we probably could have left it alone.

Guest Orangeboy

I was very impressed with both the Groves and the Vidor teams on Monday. I think Groves can beat both of the undefeated so you better watch out. The Vidor #2 team was legit. They played great defense and gave Orange all they wanted. Its not often that you see a city with 2 great teams but that is what Vidor has. Best of luck to everyone, but especially Orange.

Guest JustMe25

Vidor and Orange played a great game last night.. Good luck to VIDOR tonight.. keep up the good work boys.. Good Luck to all the teams still in...

Sat July 5th

Game 1 1:00

Orange 1            1

Vidor 1              11

Game 2 3:00

Groves 1              16

Twin County 1      1

Game 3 5:00

Groves 2            6

Vidor 2              16

Game 4 7:00

Port Arthur

Twin County 2      won

Sun July 6th

Game 5 1:00  - Elimination Game

Orange  1            15

Twin County 1        8

Game 6 3:00  - Elimination Game

GROVES 2          15

PORT ARTHUR      18

Game 7 5:00

Vidor 1        22

Groves 1      11

Game 8 7:00

TC 2    (V)      10

Orange 2 (H)    12 won

Game 9 Mon. 6:00

Groves 1  13

Orange 1    1

Game 10 Mon. 8:00

Vidor 2      8

Orange 2    12

Game 11 Tue. 6:00

TC 2          3

Groves 1    15

Game 12 Tue. 8:00

Vidor 2          19

Port Arthur      9

Game 13 Wed. 6:00

Groves 1

Vidor 2

Game 14 Wed. 8:00

Vidor 1

Orange 2

Game 15 Thur. 7:00

Game 16 Fri. 6:00

I am proud of PA kids, they never quit they fought till the end.    Good Job! I'm ready for next season already! "PA, PA, PA, PA!"

I'm also very proud of the kids from PA. This looks like a good bunch of kids, parents and coaches. I've watched over the last few years and noticed how they have improved. Congratulations to all involved and if you are the person running the league then keep up the good work.

Guest vpfootball

td:

The only reason I said Groves could be a sleeper was from the talk around the shetland tournament no one from Groves gave them a chance to win after losing 5 to 6 players to select.. On that how can you say they are one of the teams to beat when there are two teams with 2-0 records and one of them have already beat Groves 22 to 11. So if I had to choose Orange and Vidor#1 are the teams to beat.. GO VIDOR.

td:

The only reason I said Groves could be a sleeper was from the talk around the shetland tournament no one from Groves gave them a chance to win after losing 5 to 6 players to select.. On that how can you say they are one of the teams to beat when there are two teams with 2-0 records and one of them have already beat Groves 22 to 11. So if I had to choose Orange and Vidor#1 are the teams to beat.. GO VIDOR.

The reason I said they are one of the teams to beat is because in my opinion there are three teams that are better than the rest. There is probably one that is better than the other two and is really the front runner in the tournament ;). I think you know which team I'm talking about!!!!! I see now why you say that Groves is a sleeper. Orange is in the same boat as far as losing kids to select as I would guess most teams are losing kids. Orange has 6 kids that are just playing select or didn't play all-stars. Good luck tonight. I know that we will have to play the best that we can play tonight to beat yall.

Go Orange.

Guest yankee fan

we did not lose 5-6 kids to select! we may have lost maybe 2 kids that were good and maybe a third, but when that child goes around telling other kids on the all-star team that we would be better if he was on it >:(im glad we don't have to deal w/ this kids ego and also his dad's ego!! just because you play select doesn't mean you are the future jeter!!!  there is a few kids on our all-star team that could have played select and also have been asked to play for a certain select team ,but have not wanted to. ;Dwell as far as someone not wanting to start any rumors why would you even open your mouth about are team isn't that what you call gossip ::) well good luck to all the teams!!!

I think that TC, Orange & Vidor was getting so much (some deserved, some Not) hype that some just overlooked the Groves team. Groves definitely has a good ball club & a great program & has also shown a strong will to win. With TC out, things really are starting to take shape of who is really who & who is the "Team to Beat". After tonight there will be 1 less team & only 1 Undefeated team. If Groves 1 beats Vidor 2 then I would definitely say they were on a mission. I am not sure if that "mission" will be enough to play the Undefeated team & beat them twice, for the Crown. Anything can happen with this age group so Good Luck to all & Never give up!

we did not lose 5-6 kids to select! we may have lost maybe 2 kids that were good and maybe a third, but when that child goes around telling other kids on the all-star team that we would be better if he was on it >:(im glad we don't have to deal w/ this kids ego and also his dad's ego!! just because you play select doesn't mean you are the future jeter!!!  there is a few kids on our all-star team that could have played select and also have been asked to play for a certain select team ,but have not wanted to. ;Dwell as far as someone not wanting to start any rumors why would you even open your mouth about are team isn't that what you call gossip ::) well good luck to all the teams!!!

We lost 4 to select and two that quit. That's 6. If you are talking my kids having ego's then you don't know my kids. The only reason you have to deal with me is because I'm out there every single day busting my a$$ and I don't even have a kid playing. Where are you. My name is Tony Dallas and you are welcome to come help me work on the field any day. I resent the fact that you said my child is saying the team would be better if he were on it. He has done nothing but support both all-star teams and help me workk on the field and that's more than I can say for you. So stop hiding behind a screen name and tell us who you are big man that wants to talk about 7 year old kids.

td:

I think yankeefan was referring to this post from gablfan  :  gablfan

:Our select team scrimmaged the Vidor  A team tonight and i wouldn't be surprised if they go all the way. Very good little team. W e had 3 of our best kids out tonight and everyone else looked like they forgot who they were and Vidor put it on us. I know that one team we played in the Directors Tournament for the championship was good so i figured they would have a good team this year. Not sure how Groves will do this year. Alot of good players are not playing because we have the world series for usssa that same week. Not wanting to start any kind of rumor but I heard that 4 or 5 kids have quite the A team already so not sure whats going on there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder